Black History Month 2008.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I do not believe anyone is asking you or others that profited from slavery to feel "BAD" about it...
JPC then speaking out the other said:
If you, or your kind (white), do not feel regret and abhorance about the crimes we the USA committed against the African Americans then you are as cold hearted a person like your ancesters were.
That is a truly mean and hateful thing to believe.
I'm not sure whether your ignorance to the conflict among your words is more sad or amusing. At least your blathering is nearly over. :yahoo:

JPC sr said:
That claim pretends that the whites blessed the Africans slaves because otherwise the whites would never had let the Blacks enter the USA except as slaves.
I don't see anyone defending slavery. However, I don't see masses of "African Americans" racing back to their homelands either. Do you believe they would be better off having stayed in Africa, where the vast majority of them would currently be subject to poverty, famine, disease, and violence inflicted by their countrymen? Slavery lasted a long time, but at least it did come to a halt eventually, and the descendants of slaves have every opportunity in today's society that us 'white folk' do. Similar hope is nowhere to be found in the homeland.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Deadbeat child support resister.

No, the reason for the double murder was not child support. Not even a part of it. Read his reasoning. You're wrong, again, and not even the person in jail agrees with your presumptions of him.Because it's not true, idiot.
:coffee: The link about the Cutts trial says the Prosecution declared the murders were about child support - see the fourth sentence from bottom on the report link HERE or closer link HERE.

Mr. "idiot" duh.
By the way, you lost the primary. You should really move on from that and change your signature line.
:coffee: Well I plan to leave this Forum at the end of this month and so the signature as it is will mark my 2008 campaign postings.

That works for me. :blahblah:

:whoosh:

hvp05

What the heck are you talking about? What difference, in any way, does the color of mother, father, or child have to do with this double murder?
Could JPC secretly be a two-sided racist? :eyebrow:

Because it's not true, idiot.
I think Jimmy must have missed the months of news coverage and the bits of trial concerning Scott Peterson's extramarital affair - the real reason he flipped. Only see what you want to see, that's the way to do it. :yay:

Black History Month is about so much more than slavery. White history consists of so much more than owning and (at times and places) being slaves, too.
I do wish one or two black forumites would tell him to get off his soapbox and quit speaking for them. He is damaging any good that may actually come out of this period. I certainly know I do not like him speaking for me.

By the way, you lost the primary. You should really move on from that and change your signature line.
Don't worry... only a couple more days and the forum will instantly become a better place, as soon as Jimmy leaves and takes his nasty ways with him. :cheers:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

I'm not sure whether your ignorance to the conflict among your words is more sad or amusing. At least your blathering is nearly over. :yahoo:
:coffee: When a person repents and faces up to their wrongs then they do not feel "bad".

To feel regret and abhorance for past wrongs is an act of maturity and again it is not the same as feeling "bad".

It is not a contradiction because feeling regret and repenting makes us feel better and not worse.

I don't see anyone defending slavery. However, I don't see masses of "African Americans" racing back to their homelands either. Do you believe they would be better off having stayed in Africa, where the vast majority of them would currently be subject to poverty, famine, disease, and violence inflicted by their countrymen? Slavery lasted a long time, but at least it did come to a halt eventually, and the descendants of slaves have every opportunity in today's society that us 'white folk' do. Similar hope is nowhere to be found in the homeland.
:patriot: We - the white ones, destroyed the African world, the whites violated it and now today it still lingers from hundreds of years of exploitation and white brutality.

The whites violated the Africans here in the USA and we violated the African continent too.

This "hvp" is blaming the problems of Africa on the Africans when it was all done by the violent and immoral whites.

:pete:

N

nitwhit3286

I completely agree with this 100%. Black people would be subjected to the poverty and hardship back in their homeland. Who wants that? No rap music, no church's fried chicken and you can forget about rollin on 24s too. None of that is back in Africa. Shoot, now I am hungry for church's too.. :(

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
:coffee: So the Bobby Cutts Jr., got 57 years, USATODAY, link HERE.

Does not it appear that the white woman was wrong for trying to make a black baby?
Does not it create a contempt or hate for all blacks and especially black men?

And the reason for the event is because of that dirty child support.

Scott Peterson did a similar crime and sentenced to death MSNBC, link HERE,
and I would say that case was about child support too but no one wants to tell that or to face it.

The mother of Jessie asked the Judge to go easy on Cutts because she forgives him for the crime.

:patriot:

Jessis Davis and Bobby Cutts already had a son together - that's who the little boy was who told the Police that Mommy was in the rug. So Cutts and Davis had already "made a black baby" not once but twice. That little boy saw his so-called "Daddy" murder his Mommy and his unborn sister who was to be named Chloe. Now let me point out 2 very obvious things:
1. Cutts had another child with Davis and with other women - he should have done something like a vasectomy to prevent further pregnancies if he didn't want more children.
2. Since he couldn't stop himself from spewing sperm around so freely he already had child support payments anyway so his line of defense was nothing more than a sorry excuse.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

I completely agree with this 100%. Black people would be subjected to the poverty and hardship back in their homeland. Who wants that? No rap music, no church's fried chicken and you can forget about rollin on 24s too. None of that is back in Africa. Shoot, now I am hungry for church's too.. :(
:coffee: The black people here are now African American and this America is their "homeland" too,

and they have every claim to their own birth rights here in the USA.

Happy Black History Month.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

1. Cutts had another child with Davis and with other women - he should have done something like a vasectomy to prevent further pregnancies if he didn't want more children.
2. Since he couldn't stop himself from spewing sperm around so freely he already had child support payments anyway so his line of defense was nothing more than a sorry excuse.
:elaine: I simply must repeat what has already been said:

The Prosecution declared the murders were about child support ,

see the fourth sentence from bottom on the report link HERE.

The laws of "Child Support" are evil and immoral and unjust and they push many parents to re-act violently.

:pete:

hvp05

It is not a contradiction because feeling regret and repenting makes us feel better and not worse.
Then why would you call someone "cold hearted", "mean", and "hateful" unless you wanted them to feel bad? You clearly had nothing solid to stand on, so you resorted to your usual baseless insults. Fortunately, I am pretty sure she knows herself better than you, so she already knows your claims are invalid.

This "hvp" is blaming the problems of Africa on the Africans when it was all done by the violent and immoral whites.
I wish we had a :wow: smilie. Of course, this does fall perfectly in line with your universal "blame the other guy" mindset. No matter what, regardless of subject, context, or circumstances... it's always the other guy's fault.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

Then why would you call someone "cold hearted", "mean", and "hateful" unless you wanted them to feel bad?
:doh: I tell people such things so then they too can see it and then they can stop it.

When one "feels bad" then stops their cold hearted, mean, hateful ways, and then one feels better.

Pretending to be a nice white guy while ignoring the white racist ways is not how one feels better.

I wish we had a :wow: smilie. Of course, this does fall perfectly in line with your universal "blame the other guy" mindset. No matter what, regardless of subject, context, or circumstances... it's always the other guy's fault.
:coffee: Shooting the messanger to avoid the message certainly is not the correct method.

In this case the other guy is notoriously at fault.

The whites went to the African continent with force, guns, ships, Christianity, and malice, and the whites attacked, pillaged, raped, enslaved and devestated Africa and the Africans and Americans like "hvp" wants to blame the black people for the white crimes.

Can not be blaming the "other guy" since the other guy is white - says our "hvp".

Of course "hvp" is himself blaming the "other guys" since his white skin could not be guilty - says he.

Happy Black History Month.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

:buddies: Well thank you "crab" as I say that is the best link I have ever seen on this subject.

A lot of whites see that man as some Afro-American "thug" when the reality as shown is that man is very articulate, precise, he is educated, well informed, right on the subject, extremely self aware and extremely socially and historically correct to the bone.

And it has some 126 pages of petty whites making their cheap denials. Sad commentary.

And making the "white girl" cry is denounced because we are all expected to pamper every white person on this subject - and especially pamper the sensitive white ladies.

But that man does not pamper, in the racist stereotype the black man was to try to have sex with the frilly white girl but that false stereotype was not true there.

That man on that link spelled out the reality so very correctly in that all races and nationalities have loved the white people and the whites have only love ourselves. That all the white successes and all our blessings are built over top of the white hatred against other people.

Again, I thank you "crabcake" for that brillient link and its video.
===

Now it is true that I was leaving the Forum alone, but I did not know one would post some thing this cool, this was like finding a treasure in some desolate land, and I love it.

Now I plan to use that link to display elsewhere, and I wonder who the girl is? and why the words were video recorded?

So again, I am leaving the Forum and so bye all over again. :howdy:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

What a shocker, Jimmy lied again.
:gossip: That was not any type of lie.

The plan is still there but my plans are always flexible when called for.

I still like this Forum and I view the Forum some times.

"Crabcake" put out some excellant info and the least I could do (and did) was to thank her. :howdy:

I say to screw "T_p" if he does not like it.

:cartwheel