Votes: 72 43.1%
  • Yes, but not in my family.

Votes: 16 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Wow.. someone had balls to say this but not enough balls to sign it:

Black man White girl 11-24-2007 06:18 PM Until you have grand babies that don't resemble anyone of you or your husbands family....Opps there's a monkey in the tree

FerretRescue

bite me
Wow.. someone had balls to say this but not enough balls to sign it:

Black man White girl 11-24-2007 06:18 PM Until you have grand babies that don't resemble anyone of you or your husbands family....Opps there's a monkey in the tree

Screw that I will love my grandbabies no matter what.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
The Middle East is not hommogenous ...at least according to the president of Iran anyway....:whistle:

It's the Not Without My Daughter effect. I once swore I'd never even consider dating a guy from THAT country.

Iranians are actually pretty cool. My sweetie finally returned from Tehran :love: and if anyone believes old flames never die it's a Zoroastrian :lol:.

So are most Turks although I'd never want to be in a car when they were driving. :yikes:

The one country I would never ever ever let my daughter date someone from is the KSA. And quite frankly, any Saudi guy who would approach a girl with a big Persian step-baba hanging about needs his butt kicked. :whistle:

Black man White girl 11-23-2007 10:57 AM you are incorrect. Your post is based off what? Source please. .

Uh, which part was incorrect? That the Middle East has different cultures? That Persians are nice people? That Turks are nice but horrible drivers? Or that I'd never let my daughter near a Saudi?

My source? Behbakhsheed agha/khanoom... I have several friends and aquaintences from those very countries. And most of them (including a pre-79 Iranian diplomat) have told me they would not turn their back on a Saudi.

Last edited:

FerretRescue

bite me

Black man White girl 11-23-2007 10:57 AM you are incorrect. Your post is based off what? Source please. .

Uh, which part was incorrect? That the Middle East has different cultures? That Persians are nice people? That Turks are nice but horrible drivers? Or that I'd never let my daughter near a Saudi?

My source? Behbakhsheed agha/khanoom... I have several friends and aquaintences from those very countries. And most of them (including a pre-79 Iranian diplomat) have told me they would not turn their back on a Saudi.

:huggy:dont let unsigned karma get to you.

FerretRescue

bite me
Well, they asked for a response. :howdy:

I should have typed the whole thing in Farsi, but I doubt the keer kosh understands it.

:lmao:

I get a kick out of the karma, I like to call them out to see if they have the nerve to speak out. So far nothing. Oh well.

Your post was really good, I would not worry about anything anyone has to say in here.

Poohhunny1605

I voted....

Yes, but not in my family..

I decided on that vote because my family is going through this situation now. I have a family member that is pregnant by a black man, who I must say is the nicest, sweetest guy and treats her so good, but the grandparents will not accept it.

I misunderstood the poll when I voted, but I will keep my vote as stands..My family accepted me when I dated a man from Iran(was engaged and relationship went bad) and they supported me when I dated a man from Spain(he couldn't speak English all that well), but when my other family member wanted to bring her African American boyfriend to our family functions, my grandparents flat out said NO!

I personally think that its all who you love and what you see on the inside of the person..but I know that I would only be accepted in my family if I didn't have a black boyfriend...

If my son were to come home with a woman that is not my race, I wouldn't treat him or her any differently, but I know his grandparents and great grandparents would not accept it. He will have to make is own decision for his actions..JMO

Ol-man

mack421
I guess I can say to each his/her own, I don't agree with it as the question was asked, black man/ white woman, I will say light skinned people of different races with a white woman is more tolerable to the general populus than a very dark skinned black man with a white woman, I will say I have seen some damn nice (mostly blonde) chicks hangin' on the brothas', I'm just jealous thats all! back in the day around here you were raised to be prejudiced and as you got older you had to draw you own conclusions.

N

nitwhit3286

I guess I can say to each his/her own, I don't agree with it as the question was asked, black man/ white woman, I will say light skinned people of different races with a white woman is more tolerable to the general populus than a very dark skinned black man with a white woman, I will say I have seen some damn nice (mostly blonde) chicks hangin' on the brothas', I'm just jealous thats all! back in the day around here you were raised to be prejudiced and as you got older you had to draw you own conclusions.

its crazy down here in va beach....some black dudes have the fat white chicks, and other black dudes have very attractive beach bunnies on their arms. sometimes the guy is good looking, other times not. I always have to take two glances sometimes when a really cute girl has this ugly butt dude holding her hand. I don't get that, but hell people probably have said the same about me.

N

nitwhit3286

As far as I can personally tell, nothing has changed. The poll seems to back up my opinion.

well thats not very fair right there. This poll reaches out to the mostly conservative group of southern maryland we are talking about. I dunno...........maybe I'm wrong.

Woodyspda

well thats not very fair right there. This poll reaches out to the mostly conservative group of southern maryland we are talking about. I dunno...........maybe I'm wrong.

You call it conservative, Webster's calls it "racist doctrine" :racist doctrine also, typically, seeks to maintain the supposed purity of a race or the races

Woodyspda

There is a difference compared to Prejudice. I prejudge everyone I meet based on my first instincts. That is a natural function.