Bonfire/PLO Weekend

W

Wenchy

Kain99 said:
This self imposed... Forum segregation makes baby Jesus cry! :bawl:

He must feel he needs to wear that hair shirt. Fact is, we will have fun, and hopefully, he will too. The stories he's told about the ex being an evil, horrible, mother and wife are probably not true. :duh:

Pete

Repete
Wenchy said:
He must feel he needs to wear that hair shirt. Fact is, we will have fun, and hopefully, he will too. The stories he's told about the ex being an evil, horrible, mother and wife are probably not true. :duh:
You're right, she is a Saint. She gave me custody of our kid so I wouldn't be lonely. :duh:

W

Wenchy

Pete said:
You're right, she is a Saint. She gave me custody of our kid so I wouldn't be lonely. :duh:

That was a comeback to your insinuation that you would only 'tard watch," and would rather spend the weekend with the ex than participate in any of our fun and tarded activities. :razz:

(tards have feelings too you know)

Pete

Repete
Wenchy said:
That was a comeback to your insinuation that you would only 'tard watch," and would rather spend the weekend with the ex than participate in any of our fun and tarded activities. :razz:

(tards have feelings too you know)
:yay: Good comeback, go right after the ex and a situation you have no clue about, perhaps you should have stuck to somehting like my raspberry truck.

Last edited:
K

Kain99

In the immortal words of Karen Carpenter.....

Lord we don*t need another mountain,
There are mountains and hillsides enough to climb,
There are oceans and rivers enough to cross
Enough to last until the end of time

What the world needs now is love sweet love,
it's the only thing that theres just too little of,
what the world needs now is love sweet love,
no not just for some but for everyone

Come on guys! Sing! :diva:

Kain99 said:
Lord we don*t need another mountain,
There are mountains and hillsides enough to climb,
There are oceans and rivers enough to cross
Enough to last until the end of time

What the world needs now is love sweet love,
it's the only thing that theres just too little of,
what the world needs now is love sweet love,
no not just for some but for everyone

Come on guys! Sing! :diva:
Wasn't that Roberta Flack...:confused:

K

Kain99

kwillia said:
Wasn't that Roberta Flack...:confused:
Actually I don't know who it was but i do recall a lone deep female voice. LetsSingit.com has it listed under the carpenters so wa-la! That's what I said.... I am waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to young to remember that song! :lmao:

Kain99 said:
Actually I don't know who it was but i do recall a lone deep female voice. Letitsing.com has it listed under the carpenters so wa-la! That's what I said.... I am waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to young to remember that song! :lmao:
Awww come on... I'm younger than you and I remember it...give us a break...:lmao:

K

Kain99

kwillia said:
Awww come on... I'm younger than you and I remember it...give us a break...:lmao:
Ok...ok... I'll admit it! I'm a big fat liar! :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
kwillia said:
Dionne Warwick? :neener:<SCRIPT language=javascript><!--buyad('Dionne Warwick');--></SCRIPT>

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Aren't~cha...

...afraid someone IKKY :gossip: like *HF* will show up at a gathering like this??
I know he's not gonna just like um...scoop up the field mice and bop em on the head or anything...but STILL....i mean....well? EEK.

K

Kain99

happyappygirl said:
...afraid someone IKKY :gossip: like *HF* will show up at a gathering like this??
I know he's not gonna just like um...scoop up the field mice and bop em on the head or anything...but STILL....i mean....well? EEK.
HappyAppy! May I suggest you never leave your house again. I mean, just think of all the pedophiles at Foodlion and K-Mart and Church OMG! :lol:

K

Kizzy

Kain99 said:
HappyAppy! May I suggest you never leave your house again. I mean, just think of all the pedophiles at Foodlion and K-Mart and Church OMG! :lol:

People forget that, but it is true.