Boys...

valleykiddo

Why is it so easy for guys to get over girls than it is for guys??

My boyfriend of two years broke up with me on Sunday for what people say as he had "committment" issues. Its killing me inside. Everytime i see him though he is acting like everything is fine. Someone comes up to me and asks whats wrong i feel like breaking down into tears.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Girls are more emotional beings. They tend to wear their emotions on their sleeves more often than guys.

He may be feeling the same but he's just not showing it outright.

T

toppick08

My boyfriend of two years broke up with me on Sunday for what people say as he had "committment" issues. Its killing me inside. Everytime i see him though he is acting like everything is fine. Someone comes up to me and asks whats wrong i feel like breaking down into tears.

My experience has always been the opposite...:shrug:

I find women get over it faster than I did.

valleykiddo

Its killing me inside to know that he is so happy after he just broke up with me. People are telling me to act like i dont care smile when i'm passing him, not to let him back in my life so easily. Everyone thinks he'll come back..

I hope to god he does, but i just dont know when. He says he needs his space but i cant go two seconds without knowing whats going on with him. He avoided talking to me tonight which is killing me. So when he wakes up he is going to have atleast 8 messages from me. I cant hide my feelings for him. I want him to know he hurt me but i still care about him and want him back in a heartbeat!

T

toppick08

Its killing me inside to know that he is so happy after he just broke up with me. People are telling me to act like i dont care smile when i'm passing him, not to let him back in my life so easily. Everyone thinks he'll come back..

I hope to god he does, but i just dont know when. He says he needs his space but i cant go two seconds without knowing whats going on with him. He avoided talking to me tonight which is killing me. So when he wakes up he is going to have atleast 8 messages from me. I cant hide my feelings for him. I want him to know he hurt me but i still care about him and want him back in a heartbeat!

Give it time. If it does not work out, let it go as fast as you can, do not let it consume you. Just a little friendly advice.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
He says he needs his space but i cant go two seconds without knowing whats going on with him. He avoided talking to me tonight which is killing me. So when he wakes up he is going to have atleast 8 messages from me.

Are you serious? Stop being a cling-on. No wonder he needed space. :duh:

frozenrain

This really is true.It may be really hard to do but stop all the texting and calling.It will drive him further away.Even if you have to put on an oscar winning award act-be friendly if you do have contact with him.It is hard now but what is meant to be will be.You can not make someone love you or want you.Hold your head up high and if you get upset go somewhere private and have a good cry because I know you can not stop your emotions.
All the best.

I'm sorry...you need a :huggy:.

It is definitely NOT a good idea for you to call and call and if he doesn't answer call again, leave messages (that's voicemails AND texts), stare at him from across the room when you see him out just to see if he looks back. If he feels like he wants space then let him see what space really feels like. He'll miss you.

Hey now, you may be right but you don't have to be so mean oh 'radiant one' :buttkick:

:biggrin:

J

jjsmommy99

I'm sorry...you need a :huggy:.

It is definitely NOT a good idea for you to call and call and if he doesn't answer call again, leave messages (that's voicemails AND texts), stare at him from across the room when you see him out just to see if he looks back. If he feels like he wants space then let him see what space really feels like. He'll miss you.

Hey now, you may be right but you don't have to be so mean oh 'radiant one' :buttkick:

:biggrin:

she's been through this soooooooooo many times, so she probably knows

jetmonkey

In my experience, the dumper gets over it a lot quicker than the dumpee, lolz; doesn't matter if they are male or female :shrug:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
This really is true.It may be really hard to do but stop all the texting and calling.It will drive him further away.Even if you have to put on an oscar winning award act-be friendly if you do have contact with him.It is hard now but what is meant to be will be.You can not make someone love you or want you.Hold your head up high and if you get upset go somewhere private and have a good cry because I know you can not stop your emotions.
All the best.

Oh you Brits, how you can always keep a stiff upper lip! :high5:

Wait, what do you mean you can't make someone love you? You know a protective order is just another way of saying I love you :crazy:

Oh to be young again.... it usually took me a day to get over him, then I realized all the hot guys I missed out on while I was with him. Except for Adam McKay, he was my first love. Damn you Adam McKay! :lmao:

Last edited: