Bra Malfunction Etiquette

Geek

So a friend of mine had her bra snap at work. She is trying to figure out what to do. Any suggestions?

jenbengen

Watch it
So a friend of mine had her bra snap at work. She is trying to figure out what to do. Any suggestions?

Dear God, I can't even imagine having that happen. Like the clasps just came undone or it exploded?? I can't even see how that happens. Of course, I'm not exactly blessed in the boob dept.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Go home and change, or if that isn't an option, run to the store and buy a new one.

usagent

Dear God, I can't even imagine having that happen. Like the clasps just came undone or it exploded?? I can't even imagine that happening. Of course, I'm not exactly blessed in the boob dept.

Note to self....only look at Jen's butt.

Geek

Dear God, I can't even imagine having that happen. Like the clasps just came undone or it exploded?? I can't even see how that happens. Of course, I'm not exactly blessed in the boob dept.

It was a fly and be free moment. Poor thing. Or poor things.

K

kris31280

Anyone have a safety pin? I always keep one attached to my purse just in case of emergency.

It all depends on the way the strap broke. She might be able to tie it back together, or tape, bandaids, staples, paper clip... whatever works until she can either go get one at lunch or until she gets home.

AiryT

If I understand correctly, the underwire broke? If so, just take the underwire out. She probably needs to take it out the other side also, so she won't look lopsided (sp?).