Breakfast

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Breakfast is probably my favorite meal, whether served in the am or anytime of the day.

But the diet I'm on restricts what I can have, so it's usually some form of eggs, bacon, sausage (no maple flavor...). Anything with bread or sugar is a rarity these days.

NextJen

Raisin cane
These work pretty well. Something else I've been using is egg white pre-made wraps from EggLife. Couple of different flavors.
These were whole wheat. Actually kinda bland. And I used one real egg and a pour of egg substitute for the scramble. Recently got bloodwork results and trying to restrict some items in my diet.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
These were whole wheat. Actually kinda bland. And I used one real egg and a pour of egg substitute for the scramble. Recently got bloodwork results and trying to restrict some items in my diet.
Same, but not fond of the egg substitute. Been doing it for a while now. No sugar, minimal carbs, very low salt. Lots of proteins and veggies. Grilled onions and peppers with ground sausage in an egg wrap meets that and tastes really good.

CPUSA

Breakfast today is the same as any other day...

Coffee- Black
Marlboros- Red

It's how my father started his day
It's how his father started his...

And the beauty of this diet is it shaves years off of your life...and judging from the direction that the world is going in, I'm thinking of adding a Vodka based health drink to the daily mix...

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Lots of eggs, so sausage quiche.

0427230834~2.jpg

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I know that's probably sausage gravy, but now I'm in the mood for some good ole SOS.
I make that, butter and flour for the roux, with whole milk for the gravy.
Use the jarred chipped beef, rinsed to wash away at least some of the salt, cut into smaller pieces.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Me too. I'm just not hungry early in the morning.

Plus, my company closed down our cafeteria. The owner was wasting too much money at local auctions.

:ducksandruns:
Ingrate. I stopped pulling the 3-day-old stuff outa the Weis dumpster becuase you weren't eating it.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I make that, butter and flour for the roux, with whole milk for the gravy.
Use the jarred chipped beef, rinsed to wash away at least some of the salt, cut into smaller pieces.
Try a couple shake of Worcestershire. Really pumps it up.