Breastfeeding

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:roflmao:  Oh!  I'm crying and can't catch my breath!

What's with the attack on fat people, anyway?  What does that have to do with babies nursing?

Christy

b*tch rocket
It's all very easy Vrai!  First Frank, then me, now you being surprisingly unsophisticated today!  :duh:

Babies eat, fat people eat, Frank eats, plumbers eat!  And all at least once in their lifetime will eat at a buffet!  Get it?! Got it?!  Good!!!!!  :lmao:

Your right, God made us all but our sizes are in direct relation to what we eat. Although, I have went there, I am not trying to down others.  I remeber reading where someone stated they did not like to see nursing babies in a resturant.  My agreement was that I did not like to see people in resturants over eating when they are already over weight.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Christina, that isn't necessarily true - if it were, I'd be the size of an elephant.  Also, I have friends who eat normal portions of food and are quite large.  Besides, someone's weight isn't any of our business.  Like TT said, it's not for us to judge others.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Wait a minute here.  What do you mean that breasts aren't sexual toys?   :shocked:  When you aren't feeding a kid with them they are an awful lot of fun.  :biggrin:  

OK! I give on the weight issue....Life is full of excuses and I have no time to make since of them all.
Everyone's weight is their own business!!  You are absolutely right!!

Christy

b*tch rocket
You know, to play devils advocate (since I find nothing wrong with breastfeeding in public).  Farting is a natural human function, but is it appropriate to let loose in public?  :confused:

geekboy

I dont feel uncomfortable, the question is will she feel uncomfortable with me staring at her jugs and drooling.  

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
geekboy on 5:50 pm on Mar. 25, 2002[br]I dont feel uncomfortable, the question is will she feel uncomfortable with me staring at her jugs and drooling.  

Why not?  That's what the baby's doing...  Breastfeeding in real life doesn't look like on TV, where the perfect young Mom with perfect breasts is perfectly nursing her perfect infant.  Real Moms have real Mom boobs - nuff said.

I feel very comfrontable with women Breastfeeding out in public.  What is the difference between a monkey, cow, or dog doing it.  It is a natural thing to do.  I look at it this way all breast look the same in some shape or form.  Some are big some are small.  You've seen one you've seen them all.  I had a baby nine months ago and wanted to breastfeed but was not able to because of the medication that I was on.  He has reflux, and serious problems with his bowels now and is on 3 different laxatives to keep him regular.  He was a very healthy baby when he was born.  Almost 10lbs.  He is on Goat's milk because his body does not accept baby formula.  He was on Neocate for a short period of time and that stuff was $40.00 a can and only 14oz. of powder was in that.  If I had to do over again I would breastfeed.  What did women do before formula?  Breastmilk is very healthy for babies.  If god didn't want women to breastfeed he wouldn't had given us breast.  But again everyone has there on opinion.  I just feel that if I had of breastfeed my son would not have all of these health issues.

You may have the nipples but do you have the milk glands to go with it?  Not!  Just like I said what did women do before formula?