Broncos relent, try to trade Cutler

Pete

Repete
Broncos will try to trade unhappy QB Cutler - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

This guy is toxic. Pro QB, fame, success, millions of dollars, decent franchise and he is having a hissy fit.

Karma is a biatch, hope he ends up in Detroit for 3 seasons going 4 and 49. I think he is an "OK" QB. I think it is more likely he ends up a disruptive whiner who never achieves than the guy who made the change, caught on fire and went all the way.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Broncos will try to trade unhappy QB Cutler - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

This guy is toxic. Pro QB, fame, success, millions of dollars, decent franchise and he is having a hissy fit.

Karma is a biatch, hope he ends up in Detroit for 3 seasons going 4 and 49. I think he is an "OK" QB. I think it is more likely he ends up a disruptive whiner who never achieves than the guy who made the change, caught on fire and went all the way.

Yeah, there's a lot of them, cry babies who insist on having a say who they work for. Elway, Eli...

Joebagel

Well in his defense the Broncos kind of droped the ball on this one. However he should just shut up and play and when his contract is up, just tell Denver thanks but no thanks and go to another team.
Since they are trying to trade him, i think the lions should offer their number one pick for him. Lions will get a good QB without having to take a risk on some other prima donna and the Broncos get a chance to drop this problem player and replace him with the best available in the draft.
Jets also need a QB, i dont know what they plan to do.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah, you're right..but I don't want his whiny azz here. Happen to agree(surprisingly) with Czabin on Campbell, he's not the answer and never will be.

OK; he's a whiny azz, he'd be way overpaid, his current team doesn't want him and, if he plays better than he ever has before, we'll win the Super Bowl.

How could it be any better fit for us?

Otter

Nothing to see here
OK; he's a whiny azz, he'd be way overpaid, his current team doesn't want him and, if he plays better than he ever has before, we'll win the Super Bowl.

How could it be any better fit for us?

The funny thing is, I think I would puke seeing Snyder holding the SB Trophy, so I'm a bad person to give an opinion on this.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah, you're right..but I don't want his whiny azz here. Happen to agree(surprisingly) with Czabin on Campbell, he's not the answer and never will be.

As for Campbell being the answer, it all depends on what the question is;

Are we looking for a Brady, a Manning, a Roethlisberger? A Warner? Then, no, Jason isn't looking to be the clear leader of this team, the deciding factor.

If the question is 'can he be an Eli, a Delhomme, a Dilfer, a Brad Johnson, a competent part of a better overall team that can step it up when it matters?

Maybe? There certainly is NO argument to be made that he is a strength of the team that we'd be in big trouble trying to replace.

Still, I can see next year with a healthy o line, the D shaping up, Portis, Cooley, Moss, Thomas and Kelley playing much...who the #### am I kidding?

:jameo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The funny thing is, I think I would puke seeing Snyder holding the SB Trophy, so I'm a bad person to give an opinion on this.

You know, when you actually say it, that's just how little affection there is for the guy! If he finally buys a trophy, how can it not be anticlimactic?

Beta84

They're out to get us
Well in his defense the Broncos kind of droped the ball on this one. However he should just shut up and play and when his contract is up, just tell Denver thanks but no thanks and go to another team.
Since they are trying to trade him, i think the lions should offer their number one pick for him. Lions will get a good QB without having to take a risk on some other prima donna and the Broncos get a chance to drop this problem player and replace him with the best available in the draft.
Jets also need a QB, i dont know what they plan to do.

are you INSANE??? Their #1 overall draft pick? they have other high picks too!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
You know, when you actually say it, that's just how little affection there is for the guy! If he finally buys a trophy, how can it not be anticlimactic?

I know! I know!

Picture it. Whoever the NLF Commish is if and WHEN the time arises for him to present Danny with the Vince Lombardi trophy. Danny thanklessly yanks the trophy from his hand, holds it in the air and then lowers it to his face and kisses the coveted trophy he had spend millions and millions of dollars to get.

Then he drops dead of a heart attack. :jet: