Broncos relent, try to trade Cutler

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Redskins fans are downright disappointed.

They definitely wanted Jay Cutler to lead them to the SB; a level which Jason Campbell could, and never will, get them to. :bigwhoop:

Woe in D.C. :evil:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Why does everyone forget who we have sitting on the bench?
Start Colt.. Problems solved. This guy does have the potential to be the next great NFL QB
He's played in two pre-season games. Yeah, he's ready.

Thank God for the Bears. I thought two first round picks was way too much. Two first rounders, a third and Kyle Orton. Sheesh!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Redskins fans are downright disappointed.

They definitely wanted Jay Cutler to lead them to the SB; a level which Jason Campbell could, and never will, get them to. :bigwhoop:

Woe in D.C. :evil:
I see more people happy this deal didn't go through than not.

Fail.

Pete

Repete
I wonder if Campbell is going to throw a hissy because the Skins talked openly about getting Cutler and demand a trade. :lol:

The wheels on the bus go round and round.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I wonder if Campbell is going to throw a hissy because the Skins talked openly about getting Cutler and demand a trade. :lol:

The wheels on the bus go round and round.
Maybe if he was unprofessional like Cutler.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He's played in two pre-season games. Yeah, he's ready.

Thank God for the Bears. I thought two first round picks was way too much. Two first rounders, a third and Kyle Orton. Sheesh!

It's fascinating watching teams convince themselves of what is a good move.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How is this a bad deal for the Bears? Between Griese, Grossman and Orton thay have had an absolute mess under center for years.

You talking about the Super Bowl the Bears recently went to, that mess?

If Cutler wins them a Super Bowl, great. If not, they've just sacrificed the ability to strengthen the team at numerous positions by making some good picks and/or trades for more lower picks which includes the opportunity to find the next late round great player which includes the next Tom Brady.

They think this is a great move. They may be right. The Broncos sure seem to agree. :lol:

Pete

Repete

If Cutler wins them a Super Bowl, great. If not, they've just sacrificed the ability to strengthen the team at numerous positions by making some good picks and/or trades for more lower picks which includes the opportunity to find the next late round great player which includes the next Tom Brady.

They think this is a great move. They may be right. The Broncos sure seem to agree. :lol:
Yea the Superbowl losing Bears who went on defense and have not come close since.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

I was just thinking that if this goes the way the Bears hope it will, than all will be right in Chi-town.

If not, Lovie will be among the 750,000+ of the nations unemployed next January. :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
I think all the hoopla over Cutler is way overblown, he played for a team with a lousy defense, thus his stats are suspect since he always had to pass. INT to TD ratio wasn't too swift.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
How is this a bad deal for the Bears? Between Griese, Grossman and Orton thay have had an absolute mess under center for years.

As Mike Ditka said on Mike and Mike this morning, the bears have NEVER had a great quaterback. And not many teams have ever had a GREAT QB.