Burch Oil Sign

sockgirl77

Midnightrider said:
last night...
my first thought was that it was supposed to be a racecar driver, but its not Danica Patrick, just a girl who kind of looks like her.
Did she look like this?

Attachments

• danica_patrick_fhm.jpg
    danica_patrick_fhm.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 86

SeaRide

It's the Besche Oil ...

... 90 posts for this Burch Oil/Besche Oil sign topic ?.. geez

Here's the pics.

Disclaimer: The sign itself is quite blurry if you stand 5 ft in front of it so don't blame my camera as it wasn't out of focus.

I am not here to pass any judgement on Burch Oil or Besche Oil. I am just merely here to post the pics for your viewing pleasure.
:deadhorse :shrug: :razz:

Attachments

• Besche_oil 002.jpg
    Besche_oil 002.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Besche_oil 001.jpg
    Besche_oil 001.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Besche_oil 003.jpg
    Besche_oil 003.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Besche_oil 004.jpg
    Besche_oil 004.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Besche_oil 005.jpg
    Besche_oil 005.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 90

ajhkmr97

TexasPride1977
czygvtwkr said:
Actually its just a flight suit and that is not considered a uniform. Civilian flight test engineers are required to wear flight suits. Most I know actually wear them to nausea to impress people but that is besides the point.

Does it bother you that I wear army surplus cammos hunting? They are cheap and perfect for the job.

No, it does not bother me that you would wear cammos for hunting. The way I see it, you are using them for a specific purpose and not as a fashion statement - unlike some. How could you be at fault for that? Many hunters use a million variety of camo type of uniforms.... I say - good on ya.....and happy hunting!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
ajhkmr97 said:
No, it does not bother me that you would wear cammos for hunting. The way I see it, you are using them for a specific purpose and not as a fashion statement - unlike some. How could you be at fault for that? Many hunters use a million variety of camo type of uniforms.... I say - good on ya.....and happy hunting!
I wear camo/cammies/bdu's as a fashion statement, and have received no complaints. :neener:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
appyday said:
:frown: That bothers me...
:lmao: Well, was I just supposed to throw my old uniforms away? Geesh, reuse, recycle, etc. Besides, I look really cute in a bdu tshirt and pair of wool green socks. :wink: Matches my flag tattoo. :roflmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
itsbob said:
Boonie CAP!! hat sounds so REMF!!!
FU - it's my lucky hat from DS - and one of the few things they weren't able to force me to place in the burn pile before coming home. And I'll call it HAT all I want - I am a civilian now. :neener:

DrHardcrab

bresamil said:
Vrai
Donnie is a personal friend. I assure you the buyout happened ten years ago. The "Burch" name is big in St. Mary's. The "Besche" name is big in Charles. They are run as independent businesses, but the owners are the same.

No offense, but Burch Oil has absolutely nothing to do with Besche Oil except that they are competing businesses. Both names are big in St. Mary's, Charles, Calvert, and Prince Georges counties. Burch has bought Thrift Oil (years ago), St. Mary's Ice and Fuel, Budget Oil, and Speedy. Southern Maryland Oil has recently bought Gott. Burch Oil and Besche are two completely different companies with two different owners and only one of them is named Burch....

John Z

if you will
That Besche sign definitely isn't Danica Patrick (who races Indy cars, by the way).

Oh, and the "tootsies" sign in Hughesville seems to be a recurring winter-time girl-in-socks billboard. I remember another one last year. Anybody else here have a foot fetish? :whistle:

DrHardcrab

John Z said:
That Besche sign definitely isn't Danica Patrick (who races Indy cars, by the way).

Oh, and the "tootsies" sign in Hughesville seems to be a recurring winter-time girl-in-socks billboard. I remember another one last year. Anybody else here have a foot fetish? :whistle:

The "girl" in "uniform" looks like she is in her late 40s so I agree: Definitely not Danica.

No foot fetish (LOL) but, yeah, it's the same "ad campaign" as last year. (I think she's more fetching than the other)

;-]

camily

Peace
SeaRide said:
... 90 posts for this Burch Oil/Besche Oil sign topic ?.. geez

Here's the pics.

Disclaimer: The sign itself is quite blurry if you stand 5 ft in front of it so don't blame my camera as it wasn't out of focus.

I am not here to pass any judgement on Burch Oil or Besche Oil. I am just merely here to post the pics for your viewing pleasure.
:deadhorse :shrug: :razz:
:killingme I cannot believe you stopped, got out, took pictures, and zoomed in on her chest. That is freakin' hysterical!!!