bush needs to keep money on earth

L

libragirl

Originally posted by Ken King
Boy did this thread ever go to hell and a hand basket. It has gotten long, drawn out and redundant, but it certainly was amusing and managed to take the emphasis of supposed acts by Bush and NASA to steal/waste money that some think should only take care of many of those that would rather suck the teat then get off their arses and become productive.

It did manage to reaffirm the fact that some people on here have no clue whatsoever as to how the government works and what this administration has actually done with regard to the budget.

And BTW, to the person that was griping that some of us do nothing all day but post on this forum, you can readily see that I didn’t have much time this afternoon to play (I miss most of the fun, as usual). I did notice that it didn’t stop that person from posting during what I would presume to be working hours for them (if they actually have a job).

Whether the subjects of this post will ever realize it or not, some of us take the functioning of our nation seriously and pay close enough attention to what is going on to form and voice informed opinions. None of us claim to be experts or know it all (though we do get accused of that every now and then), but we aren’t ignorant either. When we don’t know something we research the matter and find the information. At times it has led to a change of our position. I recommend that they do the same or they will continue to sound like the fledgling incoherent fools that they so amazingly displayed during today’s session.

Oh yeah, what spending cuts has Bush implemented?
well u dont know much about my work hours i went to work and was off during this foolish act so?

lfquade

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Sorry - too worn out from yesterday. I met my future daughter-in-law this afternoon and she is so kyoooote! Her sister is a doll baby too! Nice, nice girls, which tells me I'm going to love my son's future MIL, too!

LF, it isn't our responsibility to keep your grandmother in beeper thingies. Which leads to a history lesson on said beeper thingies:

Those Medic-Alert things use a satellite to transmit information to rescue personnel. Those satellites were developed for use with (you guessed it) the space program. How much is NASA worth to you now?

TA DAH!!!! :diva:

I wasn't saying anything bad about NASA nor did I say I was against it. I just stated that there are some other programs that need help too.

L

libragirl

Originally posted by lfquade
I wasn't saying anything bad about NASA nor did I say I was against it. I just stated that there are some other programs that need help too.
that was my point also

lfquade

Originally posted by Pete
what is your definition of "is"

Like I said before I was telling you what I have heard from my grandmother. Bush has cut certain diabetes medicines and certain heartburn meds(which isn't a big deal to most of you) and she has to pay $3.00 for prescriptions, which it was .50, I know $3.00 isn't a lot to most of us, but it is to an older person who doesn't have much income. And I'm sure to a lot of people my issue isn't important as others, but to me it is.

I am sorry I ever put my opinion into this subject, because everything gets twisted up.

K

Kizzy

Like I said before I was telling you what I have heard from my grandmother. Bush has cut certain diabetes medicines and certain heartburn meds(which isn't a big deal to most of you) and she has to pay $3.00 for prescriptions, which it was .50, I know $3.00 isn't a lot to most of us, but it is to an older person who doesn't have much income. And I'm sure to a lot of people my issue isn't important as others, but to me it is.

I am sorry I ever put my opinion into this subject, because everything gets twisted up.

One thing I have learned is old people bi!ch just to bi!ch.

lfquade

Originally posted by IM4Change
One thing I have learned is old people bi!ch just to bi!ch.

I can't even believe you have the guts to say something so cruel. You are so ignorant and rude.

Pete

Repete
I can't even believe you have the guts to say something so cruel. You are so ignorant and rude.
I think I am falling in love with you........Come to Pete

L

libragirl

THEY MUST NOT HAVE GRANDPARENTS OR HAD THEM TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED BY THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THERE SAYING IS SO MEAN AND RUDE

lfquade

Originally posted by cariblue
And you're selfish. Send the woman the money. I can't believe you'd be so inceredibly selfish.

WHO tf do you think you are? BTW learn how to spell. How do you know what I do and don't send? So please just STFU.

I'm so done talking to ignorant people.

K

Kizzy

Yep, I said it. :diva: Your grandma lives 1200 miles away, mine lives in my house, and if she needed $2.50, I'd give it to her.

lfquade

Originally posted by IM4Change
Yep, I said it. :diva: Your grandma lives 1200 miles away, mine lives in my house, and if she needed $2.50, I'd give it to her.

Point is yours lives with you not 1200 miles away. DUR

Pete

Repete
WHO tf do you think you are? BTW learn how to spell. How do you know what I do and don't send? So please just STFU.

I'm so done talking to ignorant people.
Will you be my Valentine? :huggy:

K

Kizzy

Point is yours lives with you not 1200 miles away. DUR

Why don't you just take another hit off that crack pipe.

L

libragirl

We have them. Unlike you, we except them as our own and take care of them, instead of expecting the taxpayer to do it. How's that for rude?
SHE WORKED HER ASS OFF FOR THIS STUFF AND SHE DOESNT GET WHAT SHE DESERVES AND JUSTBECAUSE YOUR ABLE TO HAVE GRANNY IN YOUR HOUSE DONT MEAN NOTHING TO ME

lfquade

Who do I think I am? I think I'm a better person than you and I know where my priorioties lie. YOU STFU, you ignorant biyotch.
All I can say is thank god for iggy.

Takes a b!tch to know one. And how do you the situtaion w/ my grandma? You don't.:rolleyes: