bush needs to keep money on earth

L

libragirl

Originally posted by IM4Change
Why don't you just take another hit off that crack pipe.
CRACK? HOW LOW MUST YOU GO??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????YOUR BEYOND LOW

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by libragirl
CRACK? HOW LOW MUST YOU GO??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????YOUR BEYOND LOW

I know you are, but what am I?

L

libragirl

Originally posted by IM4Change
See Cari,

Takes one to know one. :neener:

Stick your head in do do.
lfquade dont worry you cant talk to children they dont understand

lfquade

Originally posted by cariblue
We have them. Unlike you, we except them as our own and take care of them, instead of expecting the taxpayer to do it. How's that for rude?

You are complaining about the taxpayer paying for my grandma but I don't here you complaining about all the welfare people who suck up your taxes...:rolleyes:

lfquade

That's because you're stuck in your own little bubble. I complain about them plenty.

Oh and why are you complaining about your taxes going to my grandma? Do you live in Kansas?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by lfquade
Oh and why are you complaining about your taxes going to my grandma? Do you live in Kansas?
Those mid west farmers daughters are .......crap I forgot the rest.....you know the beach boys, help me out someone.

L

libragirl

ITS OVER ITS THE END BEWAREHA HA HA LOL LOL HEY LFQUADE I GOT YA BACK GIRL.... YOUR 100% RIGHT :dance: :clap:

L

libragirl

Anyone who's going to complain about 3 freakin' dollars, you moron. You think I have nothing to take care of besides somebody else's decrepid old grandma? What about my grandma? What about my daughter who has an illness you know absolutely nothing about, that I foot the entire bill for? Do you hear me griping about that? You're a selfish, self centered, self absorbed individual who has no idea what's going on in the world, nor do you care. If it's not inside your bubble, it doesn't exist.
BOO BOO IM GOING CRY NOT WE DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS EITHER THEN

lfquade

Anyone who's going to complain about 3 freakin' dollars, you moron. You think I have nothing to take care of besides somebody else's decrepid old grandma? What about my grandma? What about my daughter who has an illness you know absolutely nothing about, that I foot the entire bill for? Do you hear me griping about that? You're a selfish, self centered, self absorbed individual who has no idea what's going on in the world, nor do you care. If it's not inside your bubble, it doesn't exist.

No I dont know your situation and you don't know mine.. Ihave asthma and type 2 diabetes that I have no insurance to pay for so I pay for it all. So how am I selfish, I also have a 2 yr old daughter who also has asthma, so who are you to judge? I also have a $20,000 doctor bill from Childrens hospital from after my daughter was born because she almost died..

L

libragirl

THIS ISNT GETTING ANYONE ANYWHERE

IT WAS A FORUM ABOUT A FEW ISSUES AND YOU PPL HAVE TURNED IT PERSONAL I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY? THIS NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING THEY MAY REGRET OR ALREADY HAS

Pete

Repete
Of course it is. That's been it all day because they don't have a leg to stand on.

Hey, libragirl! Report until your hearts content. You're still ignorant.
:bawl: Crap just when I had lfquade almost talked into being my valentine. I knew she was interested, it was the way she was ignoring me, it's a sure sign everytime. :lol: