bush needs to keep money on earth

L

libragirl

Originally posted by cariblue
And you think I'm suppose to foot the bill. :rolleyes: :biteme: I have my own family to take care of.
DID SHE SAY SHE NEEDED YOU TO FOOT HER BILLS NOOOOOOOOO PPL CANT READ . SHE SAID SHE PAYS FOR IT NO HELP!!!

lfquade

And you think I'm suppose to foot the bill. :rolleyes: :biteme: I have my own family to take care of.

EXCUSE me you rude ignorant B!TCH......YOU don't foot shyt shut your mouth and read it again and you'll see where I PAY for it. You are just a unhappy sour person.:rolleyes:

L

libragirl

Re: Re: THIS ISNT GETTING ANYONE ANYWHERE

I don't regret anything I've said. Do you?
NO DOUBT YOU DONT THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HAVE NO FEELINGS

lfquade

oh, excuse me. I believe this conversation was about space exploration vs. keeping the money down here to take care of your lazy arses.

Who's lazy azz? YOURS. I dont get help from your taxes or anyone elses, so how am I lazy? You have no clue to what you are talking about..:rolleyes:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: THIS ISNT GETTING ANYONE ANYWHERE

Originally posted by libragirl
YOU HAVE NO FEELINGS

Hate is a feeling..........in it's purest form.

L

libragirl

oh, excuse me. I believe this conversation was about space exploration vs. keeping the money down here to take care of your lazy arses.
LAZY? NOPE I WORK AND STILL CANT GET THE THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE I PAY TAXES JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IM NOT A WELFARE FREAK EITHER

mainman

Set Trippin
LAZY? NOPE I WORK AND STILL CANT GET THE THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE I PAY TAXED JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IM NOT A WELFARE FREAK EITHER
Why are you yelling?

L

libragirl

Re: Re: Re: Re: THIS ISNT GETTING ANYONE ANYWHERE

We've already established this. You'll have to try harder to get under my skin.
SORRY I DONT WANT TO GO THERE

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
well u dont know much about my work hours i went to work and was off during this foolish act so?
Trust me I know enough about work hours and weird shift rotations to have placed the clarifying term “presume” in my post. The manner in which I used it was to indicate that I believed it to be true without specific knowledge or proof. It was not a statement of fact. The periods during the day when I post from work are either prior to my duty day starting, during lunch, or during required break periods mandated by policy and/or regulation.

And you’re correct, I don’t know anything about your work hours and in all honesty I don’t give two sh!ts. The point of that particular comment was in response to the accusation of malingering that your cohort interjected towards me. I simply chose to respond in kind.

Oh yeah, what specific fiscal cuts has the Bush administration implemented?

L

libragirl

but you want my taxes to take care of your granny, right? That's what you said. And I have no clue what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:
thats why we all pay taxes to help out everyone not just one person

lfquade

but you want my taxes to take care of your granny, right? That's what you said. And I have no clue what I'm talking about. :rolleyes: [/QUOTE

Ok, what part of your taxes DON"T pay for her don't YOU understand???

L

libragirl

thats why we all pay taxes to help out everyone not just one person
lets see if you work over 40 hours a week you wont get paid but this hasnt and prob wont go through