bush needs to keep money on earth

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by lfquade
Oh so YOUR gonna ASSume, your insurance will cover it....

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I believe you have the hardest head in Southern Maryland.

Why are you the only one that know's anything about anything.

YES my insurance will cover it. My insurance has an Unlimited dollar coverage. I am insurance EDUCATED.

Are these words to big for you?

lfquade

Originally posted by sleuth14
Well get it! Call Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield and buy yourself a personal policy for around $70 a month.

That's what I did when I was unemployed for almost a year in 2001-2002. And I mowed lawns to pay for it.

Thanx for the advice sleuth...

lfquade

Originally posted by CMC122
YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I believe you have the hardest head in Southern Maryland.

Why are you the only one that know's anything about anything.

YES my insurance will cover it. My insurance has an Unlimited dollar coverage. I am insurance EDUCATED.

Are these words to big for you?

I'm so happy for you SNERT, is that word TOO big for you??

lfquade

Where's Pete's jibberash translater when you need it. :tool:

IF you can't understand that then you must not have a very big vocabulary. SNERT or SNOB whichever you prefer...

CMC122

Go Braves!
IF you can't understand that then you must not have a very big vocabulary. SNERT or SNOB whichever you prefer...

I was tiiping that at the same time as you dumbazz. I didn't see your idiotic response.

AND in Jerry Springer fashion. YOU DON'T KNOW ME! (Arms flailing) I am the furthest thing from a SNERT/SNOB.:lol: :lol: :lol:

mainman

Set Trippin
I was tiiping that at the same time as you dumbazz. I didn't see your idiotic response.

AND in Jerry Springer fashion. YOU DON'T KNOW ME! (Arms flailing) I am the furthest thing from a SNERT/SNOB.:lol: :lol: :lol:
you have to bob and weave your head and roll your eyes too in order for that to be totally effective...:cool:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by mainman
you have to bob and weave your head and roll your eyes too in order for that to be totally effective...:cool:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'll have to catch up with this freak show later. I need to go join the SnobbySnobberson's for brunch.

TTFN

K

Kizzy

AND snap your fingers in Z formation.

mainman

Set Trippin
I am wondering if I lived in that house, would my insurance cover me jamming a railroad spike into both of my ears...:confused:

K

Kizzy

I am wondering if I lived in that house, would my insurance cover me jamming a railroad spike into both of my ears...:confused:

:nono: If you shove a railroad spike into both of your ears, it is staying.

L

libragirl

ONCE again putting your 2 cents in when you have NO CLUE about the situation!!
LFQUADE THESE PEOPLE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THEY THINK THERE THE ONLY PPL THAT CLAIM TO BE WORKING LAST TIME I CHECKED I PAY TAXES AND SO DO YOU IF YOU REALLY WORK AND IF YOUR HAD A GREAT JOB LIKE SHE SAID YOUU WOULD HAVE MED'S FOR YOUR SICK CHILD. BUT YOUR STUCK IN YOUR OWN WORLD AND THINK YOUR SH!T DOESNT STINK TRUST ME I CAN SMELL YOU AND IT REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING DEAD YOU NEED TO COME BACK TO LIFE. WHEN THE SPACE PROGRAM FAILS OOPPS I TOLD YOU SO. SO GO AHEAD AND THINK HOW YOU WANT TO BUSH WILL RUIN US AND THEN YOU CAN COME BACK ON HER AND SAY MAYBE YOU WERE RIGHT NOW WE LOST ALL THAT MONEY AND OUT T AXES ARE GOING UP ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE BECAUSE THE SPACE PROGRAM FAILED AGAIN. THANKS AND HAVE A SO CALLED HAPPY LIFE IKNOW MINE WILL BE HAPPY I REFUSE TO TRY TO TALK ABOUT THIS WITH YOU PPL ANYMORE:DUR:

Last edited by a moderator: