Bush Stiffs Workers on Overtime

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Originally posted by Sparx
You don't think 1.5 million e-mails, cards and letters to bush and chow from American workers constitutes public outcry?

What Pete said, and for fun -- where did you pull 1.5 million from? Source?

TIA

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Sparx
You don't think 1.5 million e-mails, cards and letters to bush and chow from American workers constitutes public outcry?

I've been very busy lately!! :lol: Hi Sparx!!! :howdy::cheers:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by vraiblonde
At least hold his hair back when he goes a' gusher.

Do we have a smilie for that? funny you should mention a'gusher.
Last time sparx and I met there was a gusher on the stool next to him that passed out and then woke up and gushed all over the place :barf: we decided to end our happy hour time after that.:smile: Remember that Sparx? He was in BADDDDD shape. :lol:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by FromTexas
Not going to link and cite your source for 1.5 million?

:lol:

It was me a tigger... :biggrin: j/k -

sparx knows what he is talking about and he is very knowledgeable in the union area and has a high ranking job in that field.. he just can't say where he works or who he works with because his coworkers know about this forum and know who he is... he is privy to stuff and that's why he tries to make his case known but can't reveal the sources sometimes... does that make sense?:confused:

Sorry if that TMI Sparx... respond quick enough and I can edit the post.:smile:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by dems4me

sparx knows what he is talking about and he is very knowledgeable in the union area and has a high ranking job in that field.. he just can't say where he works or who he works with because his coworkers know about this forum and know who he is... he is privy to stuff and that's why he tries to make his case known but can't reveal the sources sometimes... does that make sense?:confused:

:blahblah: :blahblah: :bubble: You're quite a friend there dems. :dork:

Pete

Repete

he is very knowledgeable in the union area and has a high ranking job in that field
Explains quite a bit. :ohwell:

.. he just can't say where he works or who he works with because his coworkers know about this forum and know who he is... he is privy to stuff and that's why he tries to make his case known but can't reveal the sources sometimes... does that make sense?:confused:
We understand totally, if he talks too much "Vinnie bag-o-donuts" might come and shut him up.

Too late.

Sparx, where exaclty is Jimmy Hoffa?

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Christy
:blahblah: :blahblah: :bubble: You're quite a friend there dems. :dork:

I didn't give out names or details... I was just trying to help. I know he gets frustrated. :frown:

Christy

b*tch rocket

btw, you've changed my opinion. Little did I know Sparx works for a super secret organization and is connected. :notworthy: :duh:

D

dems4me

btw, you've changed my opinion. Little did I know Sparx works for a super secret organization and is connected. :notworthy: :duh:

the hit will be put out... :lol: j/k

I hope your thumb is feeling better :flowers: is it still healing up nicely?

Why do I have that song "Secret Agent Man" running through my head now

:banghead:

D

dems4me

super, super, super, duper secret!!!!! :biggrin:

j/k -- its nothing like that. I'm just saying he has actual experience in the things that he posts.:smile:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
What a load of BS!

He cites stuff from the internet and then throws out a number. Its just a question for a source. Unions tend to be proud of the intiatives they take and advertise their lobbying. They like their membership to know they are effective.

He can't say because its super secret is about as lame as:

I voted for it, before I voted against it (and) I don't own it. My family owns it.

If its that secret of info, he shouldn't have been able to point to it.

Democrat credibility shot through by the Dems once more.

Now, do you have source Sparx?

The committee states that DoL reviewed 75,000 public comments during the comment period. Where is your 1.5 million?