C. Rice Shops 4 Shoes During Katrina Crisis!!

rack'm

Jaded
Qpid said:
oh realllllly. :lmao: you must've missed a few threads.

It sounds like I didn't miss much then......

The dirtballs are taking advantage of the situation and should be locked up tight. If these camera crews can take pictures of the maggots doing their deed, then the cops can catch them.

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:
oh realllllly. :lmao: you must've missed a few threads.
You are only laughing at rackm because you think he is BLACK.

Hey defensive bigot I just want to know your reasons for thinking blacks are lowlifes.

Whenever anyone posts that a particular person is a low life, looter, scum bag you read the post as "black lowlife", "black scumbag" and "blacks looter". Why is that? Do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?

Qpid

crabcake said:
:confused: You mean the ones where you made this an issue of race? Gotcha! :yay:

Unlike the rest of the PRESSED folk around here, I dont go searching back everyones posts to prove my point.

If I could it would take forver because there were just so many.

That is a cruel and heartless thing to say.

I did not make it a race issue, i read the thread first and called it like I saw it, because that is what it was. Especially when I see one poster make the comment to "shoot them on site". Just awful.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Qpid said:
Are you telling me they can't land flights in places like Baton Rouge or maybe Jackson Mississippi?

Are you telling me they can't ask that national guard armory's be used as shelters?

Are you telling me they can't transport people to these airports and load them on military planes and fly them to shelters?

When Hurrican Floyd flooded the Eastern part of NC, those people were set up in small trailers until they could rebuild or find something new.

The United States is large and their are plenty of areas that maybe we could set up trailer camps for these people.

They are getting shot at because they are trying to STOP people from surviving. You are trying to arrest me for stealing water & food?...Im goin for your knees!!!

Seems to me that armories, arenas, stadia all over that part of the country are being opened up for relief but that people are having a hard time getting there and that the needed supplies are in the process of being delivered there. I have no real problem with people taking food and water. Gold chains and TVs get under my skin a bit.

So the helicopter by the superdome was being shot at while attempting to airlift sick and injured out because that would STOP people from surviving? You don't make any sense. No wonder so many people are putting you on iggy.

Maybe if you took a deep breath and thought about your facts before you just went into knee-jerk mode you could form a cogent thought.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Qpid said:
Unlike the rest of the PRESSED folk around here, I dont go searching back everyones posts to prove my point.

I did not make it a race issue, i read the thread first and called it like I saw it, because that is what it was. Especially when I see one poster make the comment to "shoot them on site". Just awful.
Oh, so you really don't have Pete on Ignore? :really: :liar:

You DID make it a race issue b/c YOU ASSumed that's what vrai meant and you stated such.

As for shooting criminals on site, I'm all for it! Hell, give me a badge and a gun and I'll go down there today! Why should those with guns be allowed to burglarize homes and businesses for non-food items and further victimize those who've suffered, but our law enforcement officials who are trying to stabilize the situation so that relief efforts can resume can not take action? :confused:

Do you want those damn low-lifes outta there or not? :shrug:

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:

urbanpancake :howdy:

Qpid

tlatchaw said:
Seems to me that armories, arenas, stadia all over that part of the country are being opened up for relief but that people are having a hard time getting there and that the needed supplies are in the process of being delivered there. I have no real problem with people taking food and water. Gold chains and TVs get under my skin a bit.

So the helicopter by the superdome was being shot at while attempting to airlift sick and injured out because that would STOP people from surviving? You don't make any sense. No wonder so many people are putting you on iggy. Dont you ever keep an open mind. Does it make any sense that these people would be firing guns at the people that are trying to help them??? Ever stop and wonder what would make someone do that? It doesn't make any sense. I heard some were doing it for attention because NO helicopters were landing in a matter of 3 days. I also heard some had guns to protect themselves from being raped & having their goods stolen - YES YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO SURVIVE. And as far as people putting me in ignore...some people just can't handle the truth the way I dish it out.

Maybe if you took a deep breath and thought about your facts before you just went into knee-jerk mode you could form a cogent thought.

in bold...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
Are you telling me they can't land flights in places like Baton Rouge or maybe Jackson Mississippi?
Got an e-mail from a friend in Jackson yesterday, wide spread electrical outages, no gas, no food. That's 250 miles north of N.O.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
What's wrong with shooting an animal that's preying on helpless people?

crabcake

Qpid said:
in bold...
Does it make any sense that people would steal stereo's, jewelry and televisions when there is no electricity and no balls planned to dress up for? :shrug: No, it doesn't ... and THAT is what makes these people low-lifes!

Qpid

crabcake said:
Oh, so you really don't have Pete on Ignore? :really: :liar:

You DID make it a race issue b/c YOU ASSumed that's what vrai meant and you stated such.

As for shooting criminals on site, I'm all for it! Hell, give me a badge and a gun and I'll go down there today! Why should those with guns be allowed to burglarize homes and businesses for non-food items and further victimize those who've suffered, but our law enforcement officials who are trying to stabilize the situation so that relief efforts can resume can not take action? :confused:

Do you want those damn low-lifes outta there or not? :shrug:

I know what she meant. She knows what she meant. People who saw her comments but are too scared to call her out on it know what she meant.

I am for punishing those who are stealing "material possessions" But PEOPLE NEED PROTECTION. Did you not know the prison inmates have escaped are in amongst the crowd of people who are begging for help? Shooting people who have no means of survival and are doing all they can to stay alive IS NOT THE ANSWER. And anyone who says such a thing will indeed answer to God in due time.

meme

The Smart Hooker
aps45819 said:
Got an e-mail from a friend in Jackson yesterday, wide spread electrical outages, no gas, no food. That's 250 miles north of N.O.

Gas prices here in Florida where I'm at hasn't gone up to bad. Where I'm at we are still paying less then 3.00. However, there is no gas in some places.

Qpid

crabcake said:
Does it make any sense that people would steal stereo's, jewelry and televisions when there is no electricity and no balls planned to dress up for? :shrug: No, it doesn't ... and THAT is what makes these people low-lifes!

They are already low & poor and now are without anything!!!

Their first instinct would be to grab anything that is of value that they NEVER had...which in many cases would be electronics/jewelry. In the end they realize they dont need it!!!

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:

Their first instinct would be to grab anything that is of value that they NEVER had...which in many cases would be electronics/jewelry. In the end they realize they dont need it!!!
So since they are BLACK and poor you are saying they are incapable of having values and stealing and preying upon others is to be expected?

Hey defensive bigot I just want to know your reasons for thinking blacks are lowlifes.

Whenever anyone posts that a particular person is a low life, looter, scum bag you read the post as "black lowlife", "black scumbag" and "blacks looter". Why is that? Do your black friends know that behind the sanctimonious smile you front that you think they are helpless dimwits who are low lifes?

Last edited:

crabcake

Qpid said:
I know what she meant. She knows what she meant. People who saw her comments but are too scared to call her out on it know what she meant.

I am for punishing those who are stealing "material possessions" But PEOPLE NEED PROTECTION. Did you not know the prison inmates have escaped are in amongst the crowd of people who are begging for help? Shooting people who have no means of survival and are doing all they can to stay alive IS NOT THE ANSWER. And anyone who says such a thing will indeed answer to God in due time.
Funny, no one else has stepped up to agree with your ASSumption yet. :bubble:

LIKE HELL shooting criminals isn't the answer! It sends a clear message from person of authority that even during times of catastrophe, our society will not stand for that sort of behavior. Stealing water, food -- that's one thing and it's been said by authorities that is fine; but if it's not an item of survival, they shouldn't live to benefit from or enjoy it! All they're doing is hampering the ability to get a handle on the overall situation down there by tying up people who otherwise could be helping save those legitimately stranded in their homes.

crabcake

Qpid said:

Did you have to work hard to sound this stupid or does it come naturally to you? :confused:

Qpid

crabcake said:
Did you have to work hard to sound this stupid or does it come naturally to you? :confused:

Did I call any of your replies or opinions stupid? This isn't high school, you dont have to be "cool" to have a conversation with me.