C. Rice Shops 4 Shoes During Katrina Crisis!!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
They are already low & poor and now are without anything!!!
Their first instinct would be to grab anything that is of value that they NEVER had...which in many cases would be electronics/jewelry. In the end they realize they dont need it!!!
That's because they're low lifes and professional victims.

Qpid

crabcake said:
You're right; apparently, I'd have to give up some intellect to get down to your level. :ohwell:

no just borrow it from the "bullies" or the "jocks" :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Qpid said:
no just borrow it from the "bullies" or the "jocks" :lmao:
I could do that and smack you upside the head with it, and you'd still be an idiot, so why bother? :shrug:

K

Kizzy

Qpid said:
please find something new. Stealing other people's jokes shows you can't think on your own (as i stated earlier) :lol:

I didn't see where somebody already used that. I don't have the time to read every fricken post on the board.

They say good minds think alike so :yay: to whoever used it before me.

Qpid

Kizzy said:
I didn't see where somebody already used that. I don't have the time to read every fricken post on the board.

They say good minds think alike so :yay: to whoever used it before me.

"hey guys wait up for me...." :lol:

Qpid

meme said:
I bet you were the kid that everyone took turns beating the hell out of on the school bus. :whistle:

WRONG!

But I bet you were the one standing in the corner waiting for someone to come talk to you just so you can be amongst the "cool" crowd.

BEGONE :loser:

meme

The Smart Hooker
Qpid said:
WRONG!

But I bet you were the one standing in the corner waiting for someone to come talk to you just so you can be amongst the "cool" crowd.

BEGONE :loser:

What's wrong? Does it bring back such painful memories for you?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Qpid said:
I did not make it a race issue, i read the thread first and called it like I saw it, because that is what it was.
You know, people like you worry about the races so much, it makes me want to call Bobby Labonte and complain. Tell ya what, I'll bet either he or Dick Trickle would be more than happy to drive some support up around there.

Race. Hmph. That's how come they stole all the Cadillacs down there.

Well ya better watch out for the inside of Turn Four, buddy - they'll be waitin' on ya!

I swear, some people will blame NASCAR for EVERYTHING! (stomps off in a huff)