Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Well if the person is doing something illegal dont you think they should be reported? If someone was doing something shady in front of your house wouldnt you do the same?

Probably not... Us 7th district girls like to take matters into our own hands!!

Clem_shady's post came accross to me as though he would derive pleasure out of ruining someone's career...

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
They're doing a lot more than just driving by my house.
Yes, honking their horn, the foul bastards!!! :burning:

You will take them to court, and probably lose and ultimately do nothing to them, but you will have RUINED that one afternoon for them... then you can shake your fist at them!

RedBaron

Bird of Prey
Probably not... Us 7th district girls like to take matters into our own hands!!

Clem_shady's post came accross to me as though he would derive pleasure out of ruining someone's career...

well if the person in the car wasnt doing anything wrong then no worries about the career right?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yes, honking their horn, the foul bastards!!! :burning:

You will take them to court, and probably lose and ultimately do nothing to them, but you will have RUINED that one afternoon for them... then you can shake your fist at them!

I can see him doing the Snoopy "Curse you Red Baron" (no offense meant RedBaron).

I enhanced the footage and I believe the driver is wearing a full size Mr. Peanut costume, complete with monocle.

RedBaron

Bird of Prey
Is this Clem_Shady, Annoying_boy??

No. You don't think my view is legit?

Personally I think he makes a spectacle out of himself so of course there are going to be drive-bys. People love to observe the spectacle. Look at Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley. :shrug:

But on the flip side if someone kept driving by my house slowly I would be concerned just like him since he really isn't Elvis or Michael.

R

retiredweaxman

Dude, You put all your crap on here dancing for attention and now you have it you're complaining? WTF ?

This is the same joker that posts a public blog craving for attention then calls people's employers when they hit his page!!!

Worse yet, he calls people out by tracing their IP addy...Yet he wants people to hear his cause.

Sorry A_B/C_S, it can't go both ways. You want people to read about you and care about your plights...then you can't complain where they are hitting you page from.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Sorry A_B/C_S, it can't go both ways. You want people to read about you and care about your plights...then you can't complain where they are hitting you page from.
As he does with Gilligan. Seems to me, if there is any stalker here, it is him stalking Gilligan. Creepy, indeed.

Such a silly Basement Boy!
Took you longer than usual to pull your favorite line today. Are you sure you got enough sleep? :shrug:

RedBaron

Bird of Prey
As he does with Gilligan. Seems to me, if there is any stalker here, it is him stalking Gilligan. Creepy, indeed.

Took you longer than usual to pull your favorite line today. Are you sure you got enough sleep? :shrug:

:crazy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
As he does with Gilligan. Seems to me, if there is any stalker here, it is him stalking Gilligan. Creepy, indeed.:

I think he never got over the bike I was going to buy him..so he could go get run over in traffic. I decided to spare him the bike and the carnage..you would think he'd be gratefull.:killingme