Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I decided to spare him the bike and the carnage..you would think he'd be gratefull.
Seems reasonable to me - at least a million times more reasonable than any of Clemmy's ideas.

We'll take that as a 'no'.
:lmao: Thanks.

I thought that show was over. :yawn: Should be up for cancellation in my humble opinion.
Then who would you play sidekick to? Whose lame jokes would you go along with?

RedBaron

Bird of Prey
Seems reasonable to me - at least a million times more reasonable than any of Clemmy's ideas.

:lmao: Thanks.

Then who would you play sidekick to? Whose lame jokes would you go along with?

I am jut an obsever.:howdy: If I think you say something that is funny I will laugh :killingmeand sometimes poke some fun. :poke: Annnnndddd vice versa. I just think it is funny:killingme that all Mr Clem wants is attention and u numskulls give in to it thread after thread after thread after thread but then again you are on this here forums for 19 hours straight every day so whatcha gonna do :crazy: you should get out more :buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I thought that show was over. :yawn: Should be up for cancellation in my humble opinion. :howdy:

Yr probably right. Another pilot episode down in flames.

Poor Jimmy. Rumor has it that the next drama involves calling the cops and animal control on his neighbor because a squirrel is burying their nuts in his yard.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Poor Jimmy. Rumor has it that the next drama involves calling the cops and animal control on his neighbor because a squirrel is burying their nuts in his yard.
Don't forget the part about taking the neighbor to court. He's serious. :tap: