Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

UNA

UNA, you should see who's been at my blog last night and today.

Guess what they downloaded from my blog UNA?

Can you imagine it was those screenshots of the posts you made here yesterday!

:yikes:

Really? I mean REALLY??? there is nothing there that is criminal in any state!!! You're delusional!

Clem_Shady

Really? I mean REALLY??? there is nothing there that is criminal in any state!!! You're delusional!

Of course I'm delusional.

That's why I take video of everything so nobody can claim delusion as their defense.

Have a nice day.

:popcorn:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hiring one? Don't you already have an entire firm working for you, with all those other lawsuits and all the 'money to burn' that you have?

That's what I was thinking too. From all his previous drivel, once could rationally conclude he has half the attorneys in St. Mary's County fully engaged.:coffee:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Bill?

I need the answer.

Did you post that I am a pedophile from your Island Engineering computer system?

Absolutely did not. You took me out of context..er..no wait..I know..you edited my post when you quoted it. Yeah..that's what you did. Happens on here all the time. Such a bunch of kidders...

:killingme.

Clem_Shady

Absolutely did not. You took me out of context..er..no wait..I know..you edited my post when you quoted it. Yeah..that's what you did. Happens on here all the time. Such a bunch of kidders...

Nice try, Vrai's server keeps the originals or everything.

I'll take that as a yes and the company will be named as a defendant as well Bill.

I am emotionally distressed and horrified that you have told everyone here that I am a pedophile.

tom88

That's what I was thinking too. From all his previous drivel, once could rationally conclude he has half the attorneys in St. Mary's County fully engaged.:coffee:

Not John Mattingly....did I mention he is suspended for ninety days starting April 1st? :killingme

tom88

Nice try, Vrai's server keeps the originals or everything.

I'll take that as a yes and the company will be named as a defendant as well Bill.

I am emotionally distressed and horrified that you have told everyone here that I am a pedophile.

Who was that he said that about? Clem Shady? Annoying Boy? Themisis? Minute Man? or is it just an et al sort of situation?

Clem_Shady

Bill, why did you go back and edit out calling me a pedophile from your post?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Who was that he said that about? Clem Shady? Annoying Boy? Themisis? Minute Man? or is it just an et al sort of situation?

:killingme. I may have 'accidentally' insulted nearly all of those screen names at one time or another. That makes it an 'et al' situation, right?