Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Clem_Shady

Let me pre-emptively assure you that the answer is "NO..I will not go out on a date with you".

Unless yr buying.

Oh c'mon, it could be fun.

You, me and Lenny could all go out.

Me and you could piss the crowd off, then take off running and leave Lenny to get his ass beat.

:popcorn:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I guess the answer to my court date question is, "No, since my lawyer told me to eff off," or, "No, since I chickened out."

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I guess the answer to my court date question is, "No, since my lawyer told me to eff off," or, "No, since I chickened out."

The Inspector General of the US Navy called me a few minutes ago (wouldn't leave a name though..curious) and asked if I would voluntarily surrender or did they need to send a shore patrol to fetch me in irons. I chose the latter option since I'm used to those 'irons', having several different kinds hanging on the back of the closet door in my bedroom.:cartwheel

Clem_Shady

The Inspector General of the US Navy called me a few minutes ago (wouldn't leave a name though..curious) and asked if I would voluntarily surrender or did they need to send a shore patrol to fetch me in irons. I chose the latter option since I'm used to those 'irons', having several different kinds hanging on the back of the closet door in my bedroom.:cartwheel

That's nothing.

I've got six, black Chevy Surburbans outside and a drone from Webster Field circling the neighborhood.

I think "itsbob" might be the pilot in the drone.

:popcorn: