Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Got tired of watching it pussyfoot up to 1000, and apparently saying recorded means something to someone.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Attachments

• 2007_10_haight-hippie.jpg
    2007_10_haight-hippie.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 58

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Lance whipped me up an applet that would jump on that post count. He's a genius.

:eyebrow:
I was going to delete one of my previous posts to move me back to #1000, but I decided you've put so much time in that I'd let you keep it.:buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was going to delete one of my previous posts to move me back to #1000, but I decided you've put so much time in that I'd let you keep it.:buddies:

LMAO....I'd have to rank that win right up there with winning the lime green giraffe at the county fair coin toss.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I was going to delete one of my previous posts to move me back to #1000, but I decided you've put so much time in that I'd let you keep it.
Hmm, I could go delete 8 of my posts to make me the winner. :biggrin:

According to Clem (and the Clones), I am a total loser at everything, so it would be a big event for me.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hmm, I could go delete 8 of my posts to make me the winner. :biggrin:

According to Clem (and the Clones), I am a total loser at everything, so it would be a big event for me.

Awww shucks. Given my real concern for your self esteem or problematic lack thereof...you just go right ahead and claim that 1000 spot for your very own self. Clemmy won't care.

Or we could make it a race for 2000? :jerry:

Here Clem..take a couple of these. They work really well for me.

Attachments

• pill.jpg
    pill.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Clem_Shady

I'm in the club now too...

This one goes out to everyone who's ever bought a house for their girl and ended up upside down on their mortgage to do it.

:larry:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What?...that's the advice I give any fella that's thinking about getting married. "Go buy a nice house, fill it with nice stuff, and then go hit the nearest bar and just give it all to any gal you meet there that you immediately can't stand"

Works every time.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
uh oh. Whilst conducting some background legal research, I ran across this:

A retired veteran from Maryland was involved in a rear-end collision. Four years later, he sued the owners of the truck that was responsible for the accident. Having suffered minor injuries, he stated that from then on, his sexual relationship with his wife deteriorated, as he was unable to maintain their sex life.
He claimed that he had been so affected by the crash that his personality had been forever changed. In fact, he maintained that the accident turned him into a homosexual. He left his wife, moved in with his parents, began hanging out in gay bars, and became a fervent reader of gay literature. He won his case and was awarded $200,000, while his wife received $25,000

Hmmmmm.