Capital Meats Van -- Beware!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You were luckly, this was on the complain forum;

"Have a friend that goes to WVU- bought some stuff from Capital Meats- At 5am the next morning, he recieved a phone call and a 4 minute voicemail-

The Capital Meat rep had pocket dialed my friend and unknowingly recorded himself RAPING a girl!

Was the most unreal voicemail ever heard.

Not sure what the result was. Friend took it to the police, called the company and talked to the mans boss as well.

Not sure about their quality of food, but am guessing that this wasnt the first rape committed.

Be careful who you let in your home! This woman could have been a customer- and what a way for a rapist to scope out people!!"

Seriously? Or are just pulling her leg?

cricketmd

You were luckly, this was on the complain forum;

"Have a friend that goes to WVU- bought some stuff from Capital Meats- At 5am the next morning, he recieved a phone call and a 4 minute voicemail-

The Capital Meat rep had pocket dialed my friend and unknowingly recorded himself RAPING a girl!

Was the most unreal voicemail ever heard.

Not sure what the result was. Friend took it to the police, called the company and talked to the mans boss as well.

Not sure about their quality of food, but am guessing that this wasnt the first rape committed.

Be careful who you let in your home! This woman could have been a customer- and what a way for a rapist to scope out people!!"

Wow! :shocking: He was trying to deliver two totally different kinds of meat! :shocking:

Password

Saw these guys at a gas station tonight, googled the company, and found this thread :killingme

Anyway, at a gas station in north Calvert, I spotted one of the vans at the gas pump. The guy had the rear doors open, and was showing meats to an old lady who was about to break out her purse. She didn't appear to be smiling, and he was using very stern voice and language.

I intervened. :duel:

I asked the lady if she had the time. Then asked the Capital Meats truck what they were selling. I then asked the old lady if she was REALLY interested in paying that much money for steak. When she whispered "well he won't leave me alone", dude stepped in and asked me to "Mind your own damn business". At that point I announced to the gas station customers that their meats are sub-quality and a known scam across the country on the internets that prey on the elderly. The old lady quickly headed back to her car, while the salesman gave me the look of death. Long story short, he did not make a sale. He did leave a patch of rubber, squeeling out of the gas station, however. :evil:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Geee, who would ever think that buying meat out of the back of a truck from sleazy guys cruising residential neighborhoods would be a bad idea?

cricketmd

Saw these guys at a gas station tonight, googled the company, and found this thread :killingme

Anyway, at a gas station in north Calvert, I spotted one of the vans at the gas pump. The guy had the rear doors open, and was showing meats to an old lady who was about to break out her purse. She didn't appear to be smiling, and he was using very stern voice and language.

I intervened. :duel:

I asked the lady if she had the time. Then asked the Capital Meats truck what they were selling. I then asked the old lady if she was REALLY interested in paying that much money for steak. When she whispered "well he won't leave me alone", dude stepped in and asked me to "Mind your own damn business". At that point I announced to the gas station customers that their meats are sub-quality and a known scam across the country on the internets that prey on the elderly. The old lady quickly headed back to her car, while the salesman gave me the look of death. Long story short, he did not make a sale. He did leave a patch of rubber, squeeling out of the gas station, however. :evil:

My hero!!! :love: :love: :love: :hot: :hot:

C

czygvtwkr

Saw the van parked at Panara bread the other day, I really wanted to let the air out of their tires.

cricketmd

Saw the van parked at Panara bread the other day, I really wanted to let the air out of their tires.

I would have... they took 500+ dollars from me after I spent a month at John Hopkins from brain surgery and complications, and a week or two in ICU there... I get home and I'm still on portable IV stand and all and they were bullying me into buying their meat and demanding to come in my house. I felt very vulnerable and didnt really have that much money to spend (on disability) ... especially as a single person for all these meat products. Luckily being near Christmas time I was able to give a lot away as gifts.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
I would have... they took 500+ dollars from me after I spent a month at John Hopkins from brain surgery and complications, and a week or two in ICU there... I get home and I'm still on portable IV stand and all and they were bullying me into buying their meat and demanding to come in my house. I felt very vulnerable and didnt really have that much money to spend (on disability) ... especially as a single person for all these meat products. Luckily being near Christmas time I was able to give a lot away as gifts.

Oh they want to get in, guy reached for the screen door and I grabbed the inside handle. Think it will be easier if they come around next time, I plan on getting a German Shepard soon, I will let him answer the door

unlisted

SMOOTHMARINE187
If they ever come to my house I'll just answer the door with my balls hanging out and a mouth full of saltine crackers so they fly all over their faces while I'm talking to them.

LuckyMe143

I can't stand them! They are so rude. One guy try to stop me from shutting my door but my hubby quickly came to the door and got in his face. They haven't knocked on my door since. I'm just lucky he was home.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I can't stand them! They are so rude. One guy try to stop me from shutting my door but my hubby quickly came to the door and got in his face. They haven't knocked on my door since. I'm just lucky he was home.

If that had happened at my front door, he would have lost that foot.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
He would have never tried to open the door... 1 because of the dogs...
2 because i usually answer the door with my handgun if someone is standing there i dont know!

they have been on my street before.... and my dogs let it be known they were not happy they were out there..

they never came to my door! :killingme

LuckyMe143

If that had happened at my front door, he would have lost that foot.

He would have never tried to open the door... 1 because of the dogs...
2 because i usually answer the door with my handgun if someone is standing there i dont know!

they have been on my street before.... and my dogs let it be known they were not happy they were out there..

they never came to my door! :killingme

I have never seen him want to kill someone so bad in my life. He helped him find is way back to his van.

MarieB

They stopped at my place 2 days ago. I was outside, and he "snuck" up on me and scared the crap out of me. He didn't want to take no for an answer.

harleydude

The meat isn't bad....just the promises stink

I've purchased from these guys twice....and actually the meat is pretty good. Just have to negotiate the price down. Now, on the other side......We had purchased a case of Alaskan King Crab Legs along with other products. Of course he didn't have the crab legs on the truck as they were "out of stock but will deliver them as soon as they come in". That was May 2012. I called in July...no crab legs...called again in Aug...no crab legs. Called again in Oct...no crab legs. Attempted to contact someone there in Nov.....no answer and then when I finally did reach someone...no call back. So I initiated a BBB complaint (Nov 2012)...wow....service! But wait.....I agreed to substitute the crab legs with a case "tailless Shrimp". The guy shows up with a variety of shrimp that was frozen into one big clump. Denied the delivery. Told him I wanted "good stuff"...he agreed and scheduled a delivery for the next week. They also closed the BBB complaint....Then...No delivery. I initiated another BBB complaint....then they scheduled another delivery for 5 days later....no show. Scheduled another delivery for one week later....no show. This went on until they finally delivered the shrimp just yesterday (Jan 31st). Moral of the story....if you buy the product...make sure it's on the truck and not thawed/frozen/thawed/frozen. Do NOT rely on them to deliver a product later. They will not do anything until a BBB complaint is filed.