Capitals / Penguins

Baz

This. ------------------>
The back-to-back games are going to be brutal for both teams. Tonight would not be a good night for triple-overtime.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
For some reason, Versus is not televising the hockey game on comcast cable in North Beach -- some stupid little trailer about "broadcast restrictions" -- wtf??????!!!!!

Is the game on anywhere else?????

Stupid *&^%$*&^$#@ cable company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baz

I found it odd that Malkin gets called for Charging (it was), when 90% of Divechkin's checks are Charges. Maybe it's odd because the refs are calling a good game.

Varmy looking vulnerable.

That Gonchar injury looks year ending. Pens will have to dig deep to overcome his loss for the rest of the playoffs.

Peter Forsberg

I found it odd that Malkin gets called for Charging (it was), when 90% of Divechkin's checks are Charges. Maybe it's odd because the refs are calling a good game.

Varmy looking vulnerable.

That Gonchar injury looks year ending. Pens will have to dig deep to overcome his loss for the rest of the playoffs.
Ovie was lucky he only got 2mins for that.

Baz

What the heck is going on in your game Baz. Looks like MMA. :killingme

Each team with a PPG. Each team realizing how huge this game is. Imagine Boston going back home 1-3. Teams playing tight checking.

Carolina would like to open it up, I believe.

Baz

Caps in trouble. Another game where PIT was the better team. With momentum going into tomorrow.

The Gonchar injury will hurt, but they have Boucher to fill in, I suspect.

OldHillcrestGuy

Caps in trouble. Another game where PIT was the better team. With momentum going into tomorrow.

The Gonchar injury will hurt, but they have Boucher to fill in, I suspect.

Caps havent looked very good the last 2 games, they need to shoot more, stop looking for the pretty play. Green needs to step up and play like in the regular season, Semin needs to wake up also.
Gonchar is a big loss for the Pens, when he was out during the regular season they didnt play so well. Pens coach is like our coach was last year when he took over, team made a complete turn around. Caps need tomorrows game or it could be over, dont wont to go back to Pitt a game down.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Network, Channel # for Direct TV.

CSN?

Comcast Sports Network -- and they're lucky I found it! I had the phone in my hand ready to call Comcast's Customer Service & demonstrate some of my more colorful vocabulary :killingme. You just don't tell a Western PA gal that she can't watch her sports teams for a playoff game -- it's not healthy! :killingme

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Comcast Sports Network -- and they're lucky I found it! I had the phone in my hand ready to call Comcast's Customer Service & demonstrate some of my more colorful vocabulary :killingme. You just don't tell a Western PA gal that she can't watch her sports teams for a playoff game -- it's not healthy! :killingme

That didn't help.