Capitals / Penguins

L

Libertarian

uh....steelers....

Pitt definitely has had some good sports teams...I just wish the city would create some jobs so I don't have to deal with those sorry S.O.B.s everywhere I go. When I worked at the school board, most of the teachers were from Pittsburgh...when I worked at restaurant as a teen, most of the managers were from Pittsburgh...I mean, what the f##k kind of sorry town is that that y'all can't even sustain an economy up there?

B

Beaver-Cleaver

There's the Caps I miss. I wonder where they've hiding the past 3 years.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

:shakingheadindisbelief:

Caps picked a great game to melt down. :sarcasm:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Well, I hope they finish much better, because I don't feel like seeing a bunch of displaced Pittsburghers waving black and gold pompons and displaying bumperstickers because they finally have something to be proud of about steel-town.

:confused:

You mean besides the 5 SuperBowls, 5 World Series titles, and 2 Stanley Cups???

BuddyLee

Football addict
Playoffs are tough for any goalie let alone a rookie.
Indeed. They were lucky enough to ride the young fella's coat tails into a game 7 in the second round. He was due a horrible night despite his unlikely great success.

Theodore surely wouldn't have led us past N.Y.

The Caps did better than they did last year. Hopefully they can build from this and do better next year.

Baz

This. ------------------>
The better team wins tonight. Good luck the rest of the way!

I'll be rooting for the Pens. After finishing second last year, I like your chances.

:buddies:

I typically root for the team that eliminates mine. No shame in losing to the Champs.

This game isn't over though. Officially.