Capitals / Penguins

Black-Francis

Indeed. They were lucky enough to ride the young fella's coat tails into a game 7 in the second round. He was due a horrible night despite his unlikely great success.

Theodore surely wouldn't have led us past N.Y.

The Caps did better than they did last year. Hopefully they can build from this and do better next year.

yep.....they are a young team...but then again, so are the Pens....

Baz

This. ------------------>
Can you say Bandwagon?

Who?

I've identified myself early as a Hurricanes fan, but wanting the Penguins to beat the Caps. When a DC fan pretends Pittsburgh sports fans have nothing to hang their hat on, that's just retarded. No matter who you root for.

Peter Forsberg

Indeed. They were lucky enough to ride the young fella's coat tails into a game 7 in the second round. He was due a horrible night despite his unlikely great success.

Theodore surely wouldn't have led us past N.Y.

The Caps did better than they did last year. Hopefully they can build from this and do better next year.
Bright future for the rookie for sure. :buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
As noted by the series play (besides tonight) the teams seem pretty even in talent level. However, I think the Pens have more experience and veterans to push them over the edge. Last year they made it to #2 and this year they beat a good Philly team and came back to beat a good Washington team. Washington needs more experience and sadly this is an experience they'll have to behold before they march to the final round.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

I typically root for the team that eliminates mine. No shame in losing to the Champs.

This game isn't over though. Officially.

:shakingheadindisbelief: I've got NASCAR on, is it 9-0 yet?

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Who?

I've identified myself early as a Hurricanes fan, but wanting the Penguins to beat the Caps. When a DC fan pretends Pittsburgh sports fans have nothing to hang their hat on, that's just retarded. No matter who you root for.

The Caps are the only DC team I like. :shrug: