Capitals / Penguins

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'd like to see Carolina advance, but I really dont think they can stop the Pens, should the Pens advance tonight. Proably end up with the same 2 times as last year Detroit and Pittsburgh
I think Boston wins tomorrow against Carolina.

That will be a good series, Boston v. Pittsburgh. The analysts said that Washington and Pittsburgh were faster than Boston though.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"Well, I remember this one game where one team came back from down 3 in the playoffs...err...well, one time there was this team that came back from 4 down...uh..er...well, there was this one time when theses guys came back from 5 down..."

:jameo:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

That will be a good series, Boston v. Pittsburgh. The analysts said that Washington and Pittsburgh were faster than Boston though.

Get ready to hear all the Pittsburgh fans celebrate a Super Bowl AND a Stanley Cup. :rolleyes:

donbarzini

Yeah, but a few well-placed punches in the mouth tend to take a few mph off of your game

donbarzini

I thought Boston was dead meat whether they faced Washington or Pittsburgh. They generated a lot of points but are over rated in the standings.

How can you be "over rated in the standings"? You win enough of your games to finish with the best record you get seeded 1st. It's math.

BuddyLee

Football addict
How can you be "over rated in the standings"? You win enough of your games to finish with the best record you get seeded 1st. It's math.
Whenever they had a highly touted game they seemed to lose. Almost every game against the Caps was a loss. I just didn't see much when I saw them in the spotlight.

Maybe I caught them at a bad point. Every team has a spell or two in a season.