Capitals / Penguins

BuddyLee

Football addict
So, Washington wins 2 home games by a goal, and you're good with that.

Interesting.

The Penguins aren't even my favorite team. (Carolina) But are you up for some sort of wager? An avatar bet, perhaps?
I'm in.:howdy:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
What about the 1 hat that I saw thrown on the rink after his hat trick? :lol:

Well, they were in DC but it still looked pathetic. I love THIS picture!

Attachments

• hat trick8.jpg
    hat trick8.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 53

Baz

This. ------------------>

Actually, I think I should save my avatar bet for a potential Carolina/Washington Conference Finals. I didn't think Carolina had much of chance against Boston, but they looked good shutting them out in Boston the other night.

Baz

This. ------------------>

I didn't see it, live. I saw a replay of it, happened during a scramble for the puck near the net. It wasn't as nasty as Ovechkin's whining made it sound. Didn't faze Varlomov in the slightest. EDIT: It easily could have called, but the refs miss many calls. The fine seems appropriate in the context of the incident.

Speaking of, I'm shocked there haven't been any Caps fans on here complaining about Ovechkin's whining to the media.. Of course, they aren't mentioning his ridiculous dive that drew an undeserved penalty, either. The one where he acted like he got shot in the face. I remember him doing a particularly silly dive against Philly last year, too.

What a whiny diver. :lol:

Last edited:

Peter Forsberg

I didn't see it, live. I saw a replay of it, happened during a scramble for the puck near the net. It wasn't as nasty as Ovechkin's whining made it sound. Didn't faze Varlomov in the slightest. EDIT: It easily could have called, but the refs miss many calls. The fine seems appropriate in the context of the incident.

Speaking of, I'm shocked there haven't been any Caps fans on here complaining about Ovechkin's whining to the media.. Of course, they aren't mentioning his ridiculous dive that drew an undeserved penalty, either. The one where he acted like he got shot in the face. I remember him doing a particularly silly dive against Philly last year, too.

What a whiny diver. :lol:
Yeah it was Cindy like. :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Did anyone see the Ovechkin story on E-60 last night? That dude is crazy. :roflmao:

Just another dumb kid with money and time to indulge his impulses. Oh well, what's the point of being a sports hero if you have to behave like a banker?

Wait...Alex Ovechkin is less of a menace to society and himself than a banker!

:lol: