Capitals / Penguins

Baz

This. ------------------>
I think the Penguins have run out of gas. There's lots of time to go in the game, and series, but they just seem out of gas, tonight. They went on such a stretch of incredible hockey when they changed coaches, and added to the team at the trade deadline. They battled past their most hated rivals, the Flyers in 6 games.

I think their tank is empty. We'll see.

Black-Francis

I think the Penguins have run out of gas. There's lots of time to go in the game, and series, but they just seem out of gas, tonight. They went on such a stretch of incredible hockey when they changed coaches, and added to the team at the trade deadline. They battled past their most hated rivals, the Flyers in 6 games.

I think their tank is empty. We'll see.

Are you watching the same game as I am?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I missed the first. The Penns look ALIVE yet the Caps don't look rushed nor scrambling around. Getting their line changes in great shape. First period go that way?

Where'd the goal come from? :buddies:

Baz

Are you watching the same game as I am?

I watched until the Canes-Bruins game started, and have now switched over for that intermission.

I just was referring to results. Crosby's the only guy scoring for them. Everyone else has dissaperaed.

Baz

not anymore, Fedotenko just scored.....Pens are dominating....looking desperate as they should be...

I see that now. They're bringing it hard. But, I thought they outplayed Washington 5-on-5 in the first 2 games, and still lost.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I see that now. They're bringing it hard. But, I thought they outplayed Washington 5-5 in the first 2 games, and still lost.

Game one, for the most part, I agree, not so much game two.

Right now is ALL penns except the Caps just don't seem to be running around, they're not panicking.