Caps / Rangers

LordStanley

I know nothing
You are typical pussy Flyers fan. Hitting is part of hockey get over it.

Cheap shotting a player in the head, thats unable to defend himself, well after he dumped the puck into the zone is not hockey.

Its an intent to injure and brashear should be suspended.

Typical caps fan, that doesnt know #### about hockey... Take your goon, who only had 2 1/2 minutes of ice time last game and go screw yourself.

Last edited:

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Yes its a cheap shot. Its part of the game just like fighting, cross checking, and tripping. He should serve his time in the penalty box and thats it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Cheap shotting a player in the head, thats unable to defend himself, well after he dumped the puck into the zone is not hockey.

Typical caps fan, that doesnt know #### about hockey... Take your goon, who only had 2 1/2 minutes of ice time last game and go screw yourself.

I didn't see the hit in question, but you're not gonna hear me defend any goon play and that includes Dale Hunter.

Baz

This. ------------------>

This.

That hit was dirty, regardless of which team you're a fan of. If any of the Rangers pulled that crap on Ovechkin (who has it coming sooner or later), this forum would be in full riot mode.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Yes its a cheap shot. Its part of the game just like fighting, cross checking, and tripping. He should serve his time in the penalty box and thats it.

Cheap shots arent a part of the game... It was cheap when Marty McSorley didnt it against Brashear, It was cheap when Bertuzzi hit Moore from behind and its still cheap today.

You're really not that stupid, are you?

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
This.

That hit was dirty, regardless of which team you're a fan of. If any of the Rangers pulled that crap on Ovechkin (who has it coming sooner or later), this forum would be in full riot mode.

So what, its a dirty hit. They happen in every hockey game. When Ovechkin gets a dirty hit put on him he just returns the favor later in the game.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I didn't see the hit in question, but you're not gonna hear me defend any goon play and that includes Dale Hunter.
Here is said hit.

Video - (HQ) Donald Brashear Cheap Shots Blair Betts 4/26/2009 - New York Rangers, Hockey

Donald received a 1 game suspension for rubbing up against Cotton Orr in the pre-game. That was a BS suspension.

He received an additional 5 games for the hit, which is a bit excessive. I think the league is setting a tone and making an example.<!-- google_ad_section_end --><NOINDEX>

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Here is said hit.

Video - (HQ) Donald Brashear Cheap Shots Blair Betts 4/26/2009 - New York Rangers, Hockey

Donald received a 1 game suspension for rubbing up against Cotton Orr in the pre-game. That was a BS suspension.

He received an additional 5 games for the hit, which is a bit excessive. I think the league is setting a tone and making an example.<!-- google_ad_section_end --><NOINDEX>

There is a time and a place to try and set an example. Not at game 7 in the playoffs. Like I said before the hit wasn;t that bad. There were probably 10 other similar hits to this during the game that went unnoticed.

LordStanley

I know nothing
There is a time and a place to try and set an example. Not at game 7 in the playoffs. Like I said before the hit wasn;t that bad. There were probably 10 other similar hits to this during the game that went unnoticed.

Put down the crack pipe please.