Caps / Rangers

LordStanley

I know nothing
Would we watch or give a damn if the 'best' team wins every time?

The Rangers played their guts our last night as did the Caps. Unless there are a bunch of crazy flukes or outrageously bad officiating, the better team ALWAYS wins.

In this case its the better goal tender....

The caps put 39 shot on lundqvist, the rangers put 21 on Varlamov

I was also surprised to see Brashear in the line up again... 6 shifts 4:23 playing time :lol: cant they find anyone better to replace Nylander???

Peter Forsberg

In this case its the better goal tender....

The caps put 39 shot on lundqvist, the rangers put 21 on Varlamov

I was also surprised to see Brashear in the line up again... 6 shifts 4:23 playing time :lol: cant they find anyone better to replace Nylander???
Really what the heck does Brashear bring to the table? Orr wanted to go throw lastnight and Brashear wouldn't do it.

OldHillcrestGuy

Congrats to our 2 Flyer fans, his Lordship Stanley and Mr. Forsberg and their teams big win last night.
Just imagine if we are so lucky that both our teams the Caps and Flyers advance and play later on in the playoffs, those 2 guys wont be our good friends, :smoochy:then the trash talking will begin. :killingme

Peter Forsberg

Congrats to our 2 Flyer fans, his Lordship Stanley and Mr. Forsberg and their teams big win last night.
Just imagine if we are so lucky that both our teams the Caps and Flyers advance and play later on in the playoffs, those 2 guys wont be our good friends, :smoochy:then the trash talking will begin. :killingme
You know us to well. :killingme:killingme Long way to go before that happens. You have to love it when Cindy Crosby gets crunched.

Last edited:

LordStanley

I know nothing

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Man, it's like the Rangers and Caps suddenly remembered who they were!

That goal by #8 was just SICK. That's the first time all series where the Ranger d's looked like they were playing against someone they couldn't keep up with and that's not a knock on Ovie, but on how great they've played. He's been making that kind of effort. They've just been matching him.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Man, it's like the Rangers and Caps suddenly remembered who they were!

That goal by #8 was just SICK. That's the first time all series where the Ranger d's looked like they were playing against someone they couldn't keep up with and that's not a knock on Ovie, but on how great they've played. He's been making that kind of effort. They've just been matching him.

Absolutely amazing! Did you see where he kicked the puck off his blade? :notworthy He says it was a lucky shot. I say it was an Ovey shot
:yay:

Did you see where a Caps fan poured his beer on Tortorelli? :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Tortelini boils over...

...will not be there tomorrow night!

No wonder Avery isn't sure what keeping your cool means considering his coach.