Cars with no A/C?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I can't believe the number of people driving around in this heat with their windows down. Do that many people have broken AC's?? :confused:

belvak

Happy Camper
I can't believe the number of people driving around in this heat with their windows down. Do that many people have broken AC's?? :confused:

My AC works just fine, but I'm stuck inside a freezing cold building for 9 hours. When I leave work, my hair gets clipped up on top of my head, the sunroof and all four windows go all the way down, and the stereo gets cranked!! It's how I roll... :cool:

And, by the time I get home, I'm acclimated to the outdoor temp so that I don't melt while standing in the heat and watering flowers. :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

:shrug: Was it hot?
I was wearing a jacket and gloves while driving down 235 at 4:30 this afternoon.

bcp

In My Opinion
I max the A/C out in the truck, then I keep the drivers window cracked about 3 inches to let fresh air in.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I've always liked driving with windows down in the summer, which is especially strange for me because I can't stand being hot indoors. I keep the a/c at home set to 70 when I'm home.

Jameo

What?!
My AC works just fine but I hardly ever use it unless I have someone in the car with me :shrug:

dustin

UAIOE
when i first get goin i have the windows down with the A/C cranked to get the stale hot air out of the car, then after a couple minutes i put the windows back up. it seems to get the air cooled off faster in the car that way.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
when i first get goin i have the windows down with the A/C cranked to get the stale hot air out of the car, then after a couple minutes i put the windows back up. it seems to get the air cooled off faster in the car that way.

I didn't have no windows :bawl:

mingiz

Horse Poor
My AC works just fine, but I'm stuck inside a freezing cold building for 9 hours. When I leave work, my hair gets clipped up on top of my head, the sunroof and all four windows go all the way down, and the stereo gets cranked!! It's how I roll... :cool:

And, by the time I get home, I'm acclimated to the outdoor temp so that I don't melt while standing in the heat and watering flowers. :lol:

:yeahthat: