Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Maybe if it was either unfriendly or didn't have a collar

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Absolutely No!

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters

Miss_Daisy

Yes!

Birds, cats...whatever. I'll eat it. I ate Masters' leather jacket this past weekend. HE was PISSED! But he took me to the park later and let me chase birds. It took me a LONG time to find him after that. I thought that he was trying to leave me there. I think he was just lost though.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Miss_Daisy said:
Birds, cats...whatever. I'll eat it. I ate Masters' leather jacket this past weekend. HE was PISSED! But he took me to the park later and let me chase birds. It took me a LONG time to find him after that. I thought that he was trying to leave me there. I think he was just lost though.
:killingme Oh, we have MISSED you, Miss Daisy. :huggy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Miss_Daisy said:

Maybe you should ditch him before his temper gets the best of him. :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Miss_Daisy said:

Can my girls play???

Hunting & Prey Drive :

"Alaskan Malamutes possess a strong "prey drive" which is part of the hunting instinct. If it moves or squeals, a mal will chase it - sometimes with dangerous consequences.
Malamutes have been known to kill rabbits, squirrels & birds, as well as neighborhood cats. Mals only do well with cats when they have been raised with them and have also been taught to control their natural instincts. Some mals can never be trusted around other small animals, even when raised with them"

:yikes:

j/k :biggrin:

D

dems4me

Hello6 said:
For the Plains Indians, but the slaughter of Native Americans was nation wide. I was just listing things I knew were shot alot.

When were they crapping on freshly washed cars :confused:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
That's not even worth wasting red karma on. Just when I think you can't get any more retarded, you turn into Tigger.

Ponytail

dems4me said:
Has anyone seen my cat (the av?) she's dearly missed and I just know she's out there somewhere... Thanks for taking the time to look at the av. She is truly, truly missed. I've decided to dedicate my av every April for her in hopes she will be found and returned.

I'm sorry to tell you that Home Depot has cloned it and mounted them at the end of a stick. They are being marketed as "Dusters" of all things. :shrug:

I gotta hand it to them though. They finally found a good use for a cat.

D

dems4me

Ponytail said:
I'm sorry to tell you that Home Depot has cloned it and mounted them at the end of a stick. They are being marketed as "Dusters" of all things. :shrug:

I gotta hand it to them though. They finally found a good use for a cat.

:frown:

:bawl:

That just wasn't nice :frown: It's right up there with being stuck in gridlock traffic going home two days ago behind a car with a bumpersticker that read "Lost your cat? Check under my tires" and then it had tire prints all over the bumpersticker. :bawl: :cussing:

Ponytail

dems4me said:
:frown:

:bawl:

That just wasn't nice :frown: It's right up there with being stuck in gridlock traffic going home two days ago behind a car with a bumpersticker that read "Lost your cat? Check under my tires" and then it had tire prints all over the bumpersticker. :bawl: :cussing:

:roflmao: I want one.

Triggerfish

pixiegirl said:
I have to say no. It leaves too much open. If any animal shows agression towards a human and that human is in danger of being bitten then there is reason to kill that animal. But the fact of the matter is this leaves too much room for error. Not all pet owners are responsible and keep their cats indoors or collar them. Not that I would feel bad for those people if they lost their pets but I'd feel bad if they had kids and it's also not fair for the animals.

:yeahthat:

Or sometimes people accidentally let their cats out. I don't feel any worse for a cat getting shot than a deer but a lot of times they belong to someone.