CBD oil

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ummm if your knees are bone on bone CBD won't help with that, no way.
I'd guess you are very correct. But for treating joint diseases like the one I had, it's a miracle drug.

The prescription drug I was prescribed for my fibromyalgia rheumatica (a poorly understood extreme debilitating pain in hip and shoulder joints...and elbows to a lesser extent) did work well but was almost $3000 a month. Yes....per month. I could not afford that. So after the first two months (free samples) , I was stuck taking only prednisone...which was cheap but barely worked and has a lot of known side effects. I tried the CBD oil and cream almost on a whim..because my niece with a Masters in nursing suggested that I try it. I did..the result was mind-blowingly successful. Within two days of starting the CBD treatments, two years worth of pain simply vanished and I regained full use and mobility of my arms and legs.

Bonehead

I'd guess you are very correct. But for treating joint diseases like the one I had, it's a miracle drug.

The prescription drug I was prescribed for my fibromyalgia rheumatica (a poorly understood extreme debilitating pain in hip and shoulder joints...and elbows to a lesser extent) did work well but was almost $3000 a month. Yes....per month. I could not afford that. So after the first two months (free samples) , I was stuck taking only prednisone...which was cheap but barely worked and has a lot of known side effects. I tried the CBD oil and cream almost on a whim..because my niece with a Masters in nursing suggested that I try it. I did..the result was mind-blowingly successful. Within two days of starting the CBD treatments, two years worth of pain simply vanished and I regained full use and mobility of my arms and legs.
That is fantastic that CBD worked so well for you. Ugh prednisone that stuff is nasty side effect wise.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That is fantastic that CBD worked so well for you. Ugh prednisone that stuff is nasty side effect wise.
My wife thought I'd lost my mind*. I was dancing around the house waving my arms in the air (something I could not do for nearly two years) and shouting "Look sweetie!..can you fawking believe this??"

*she still has occasion to think that. I always come up with something...

black dog

Free America
I do wonder if my old ways and old days of smoking weed would produce the same beneficial rheumatic joint pain relief as the extracts clearly do (extracts which have absolutely zero "recreational" benefit or effect.) I suspect the answer is most likely "yes"..... I've seen the very positive palliative effects of smoking good weed going back 40 years or more. Just not something I enjoy any more...and have not for a good 30 years now.

I would tend to believe with thc it would be better myself.
I got high twice when I was 28, it didnt work well for me. Haven't done it since.
I intend to try different edibles down the road if/when needed. I have a good sized distiller that I build years ago for lavender oil ( thanks Morgan boys ) so I believe I can easily get to 'crude? and learn more so if needed I can clean that up. The bestie has a chem masters so she will be a huge help to a dumbass welder.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I would tend to believe with thc it would be better myself.

Me..I'm wondering if there are a range of things the THC can help with as well as the "THC-free" stuff I use. I think there are all sorts of benefits hidden in plain sight there.

Many years ago - 1970s-- two of my best friends had a very nasty mid-air collision on their dirt bikes, coming over a jump bank from opposite directions. Both ended up in Kernan hospital with ripped limbs, destroyed knee, broken jaws..total mess all around. The old hospital rooms at Kernan still had windows you could lift open. We showed up to visit, opened the windows, lit a big bowl and it was instant pain relief for both of them. About the time the bowl was half gone, a nurse popped in. She took a sniff....looked at us sideways...and then looked at her two obviously relieved patients and ....winked and told us she would be back later and to not leave the window open too long because it was going to get chilly later. ;-) She knew.

black dog

Free America
Me..I'm wondering if there are a range of things the THC can help with as well as the "THC-free" stuff I use. I think there are all sorts of benefits hidden in plain sight there.

Many years ago - 1970s-- two of my best friends had a very nasty mid-air collision on their dirt bikes, coming over a jump bank from opposite directions. Both ended up in Kernan hospital with ripped limbs, destroyed knee, broken jaws..total mess all around. The old hospital rooms at Kernan still had windows you could lift open. We showed up to visit, opened the windows, lit a big bowl and it was instant pain relief for both of them. About the time the bowl was half gone, a nurse popped in. She took a sniff....looked at us sideways...and then looked at her two obviously relieved patients and ....winked and told us she would be back later and to not leave the window open too long because it was going to get chilly later. ;-) She knew.

My sfather swears by it, the plus is, it makes him eat.
LOL.
I think the kid and I stumbled by them sat night on Fremont st. Or was it fri night?

stgislander

PREMO Member
We showed up to visit, opened the windows, lit a big bowl and it was instant pain relief for both of them. About the time the bowl was half gone, a nurse popped in. She took a sniff....looked at us sideways...and then looked at her two obviously relieved patients and ....winked and told us she would be back later and to not leave the window open too long because it was going to get chilly later. ;-) She knew.
And then the "Boom chika waa waa" music started.

black dog

Free America
back then I had the private phone numbers for some "nursing professionals" that operated out of offices on Gay and Light Streets...

Had many nurses at the old Dunkin on Baltimore & Light st, early in the mornings looking to make house or truck calls when I was younger.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Had many nurses at the old Dunkin on Baltimore & Light st, early in the mornings looking to make house or truck calls when I was younger.
Wimmin were so giving back in those neighborhoods back then...selfless...true humanitarians...

elewawike

This is a terrific topic because I've never heard so much positive feedback about CBD products before.
I first tried these products two years ago when a friend suggested I experience new emotions. Coincidentally my sore knee immediately went away at that moment, and I felt as good as I have ever felt. I felt free, happy, and joyful because all my problems receded for a while. Thanks to dispensary track and trace, I was able to find more of this product in the aftermath when I was feeling down, and my knee was starting to hurt again.

Kaelli

Unlikely that oil will make you 20 years younger =) But it`s worth a try, as it`s a really great product that isn`t only used in cosmetics, but also copes well with pain of different location. I like medicines that can be used in many cases, and CBD oil is gaining popularity for this reason. Regarding this oil, there`re many legal and moral questions. Opinions vary, but what cannot be ignored is incredible healing power that CBD oil has. I even recently bought a cannabutter machine. So I use the homemade oil not only for food, but also for cosmetics purposes.

Last edited: