Cheatle hearing

stgislander

PREMO Member
If you can't meet at a park or somewhere, just post your address, we'll test your ear theory at your convenience. :jet:
Reminds me of the scene in Silverado where Scott Glen is sighting in Danny Glover's Henry rifle by nicking the edges of the cactus.

StmarysCity79

Only required when nicked by a projectile going about 3000 fps.
That being said, is your retard dead????
Screen Shot 2024-07-22 at 11.16.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-07-22 at 11.16.52 AM.png

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cheatle will either eat her gun or end up in federal prison. She has no way out of this.

Riveting.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They keep busting her in flat out lies :lmao: AND they're bringing receipts. She hasn't brought chit. It's been observed by a number of them that she had to know these questions were coming and yet she brought no documents or reports. She has no information, not even basic timelines that have been blasted all over the news and internet that ALL of us have.

Fascinating.

StmarysCity79

OMG, you are really something, you are. :lol:

I understand that changing your views or even evolving slightly is baffling to you but yes, When the vaccines first came out they thought they would be 100% effective. Over time we learned that they help you get over covid faster in some cases and for some people they are 100% effective.

I understand basic immune science is hard for someone with a 3rd grade education.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

StmarysCity79

Again, exposing your lies

Honest question

How come this makes you mad but not when Trump said Covid would disappear overnight?

Or when he said he would lock Hillary up?

Or when He said he would build a wall and have Mexico pay for it?

Or when he said he would over turn Obamacare?