Chinese Blimp over US

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
C5AF6991-E8CF-4FF1-95CF-3C61C69B8D02.jpeg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Questions/observations I have -
  1. They say its capable of navigating but appears to me that its riding the polar vortex.
  2. Read that it was at altitude of 80k feet, thus out of range for ground to air targeting so it would have to be shot down with an air to air missile.
  3. Military said they were concerned about lives on the ground if they shot it down, which sounds like BS to me, they are just saying that under orders from the cabal in the WH.
I heard 60k.

Reactions: BOP

Grumpy

Questions/observations I have -
  1. They say its capable of navigating but appears to me that its riding the polar vortex.
  2. Read that it was at altitude of 80k feet, thus out of range for ground to air targeting so it would have to be shot down with an air to air missile.
  3. Military said they were concerned about lives on the ground if they shot it down, which sounds like BS to me, they are just saying that under orders from the cabal in the WH.
Wondering if they could puncture enough holes in it with lasers to bring it down..or are they concerned that there is a self-destruct mechanism that would totally destroy it if it was going down..or perhaps it would release some pathogen into the atmosphere..

glhs837

Power with Control

Told my wife this last night. Joe gets permission from Beijing to shoot it down after it crosses the coast.

1. Joe gets his "Tough on China" merit badge.
2. Ping gets to posture about the evil capitalists for the home market.
3. China of course gets the intel take that was transmitted back, whatever it was.

Told my wife this last night. Joe gets permission from Beijing to shoot it down after it crosses the coast.

3. China of course gets the intel take that was transmitted back, whatever it was.
Sickening.

limblips

PREMO Member

4. The US shoots it down over water and lo and behold they can't locate the wreckage..... "We found a small debris field floating offshore but the payload appears to have disintegrated on impact."

glhs837

Power with Control
4. The US shoots it down over water and lo and behold they can't locate the wreckage..... "We found a small debris field floating offshore but the payload appears to have disintegrated on impact."
Yep, they'll play up the huge debris field, so they had to wait til it's over deep water....

NextJen

Raisin cane
As much as I kept hearing talking heads speak about ‘punching holes’ in the balloon so that it would fall slowly, apparently we took another route. We blew that thing up. Anyone else wonder why? What we just did was enable that apparatus under the balloon to plumet rapidly to the ocean. Probably won’t be much left. Intentional?

Reactions: BOP