Chris Benoit

lovinmaryland

Just saw this on TMZ

This is the adorable child Chris Benoit suffocated before killing himself. This picture of Benoit and son Daniel was taken at a 2004 event honoring Chris.
Daniel Benoit suffered from Fragile X Syndrome, a chromosomal defect that causes autism-like behaviors, language delays and other physical/sensory problems, afflicting 1 in 3600 males and 1 in 4-6 thousand females.

Attachments

• 0628_benoit_son_ldp.jpg
    0628_benoit_son_ldp.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 103
lovinmaryland said:
This is the adorable child Chris Benoit suffocated before killing himself. This picture of Benoit and son Daniel was taken at a 2004 event honoring Chris.
Daniel Benoit suffered from Fragile X Syndrome, a chromosomal defect that causes autism-like behaviors, language delays and other physical/sensory problems, afflicting 1 in 3600 males and 1 in 4-6 thousand females.

I hope they have a special place in hell for that sick MFr

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LordStanley said:
Really??? this coming from someone who daily takes mind and body altering chemicals. But I guess thats ok, since you havent killed anyone yet.....
What are you talking about? :confused:

jetmonkey

Sports Junkies were saying this morning that the wife wanted to ship the kid off and and he didn't. When they fought about it, he killed her.

LordStanley

I know nothing
vraiblonde said:
What are you talking about? :confused:

Do you smoke?
Do you drink Alcohol?
Do you take drugs for alergies or pain medication?
Do you drink Caffine?
Are you on any type of medications?

Steriods dont kill people, people kill people...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
LordStanley said:
Do you smoke?
Do you drink Alcohol?
Do you drink Caffine?

All legal. And I've never heard of anyone taking allergy meds and coming undone.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
LordStanley said:
Do you smoke?
Do you drink Alcohol?
Do you drink Caffine?

But steroids can kill people.

jetmonkey

LordStanley said:
Do you smoke?
Do you drink Alcohol?
Do you drink Caffine?

Do bacne and ##### tits kill people? :confused:

LordStanley

I know nothing
elaine said:
All legal. And I've never heard of anyone taking allergy meds and coming undone.

Steriods are legal by prescription.... The only thing that makes them illegal is the professional athletes were using them as performance enhancers. But you cant even compare Something like the NFL or MLB to wrestling. But Just like steriods, any drug can have severe side effects when abused.

Alcohol.....
Anti-depressents
Amphetamines

Steriods are illegal because of sports gambling..... No one gambles on who is going to win the next Summer Slam event!!!!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
LordStanley said:
Steriods are legal by prescription.... The only thing that makes them illegal is the professional athletes were using them as performance enhancers. But you cant even compare Something like the NFL or MLB to wrestling. But Just like steriods, any drug can have severe side effects when abused.

Alcohol.....
Anti-depressents
Amphetamines

Steriods are illegal because of sports gambling..... No one gambles on who is going to win the next Summer Slam event!!!!

S T E R O I D S

:jameo:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
LordStanley said:

Alcohol.....
Anti-depressents
Amphetamines

He was taking them illegally. He lost his mind and killed his family. You sound like you're trying to make excuses for him.

LordStanley

I know nothing
elaine said:
He was taking them illegally. He lost his mind and killed his family. You sound like you're trying to make excuses for him.

No Im not trying to stick up for him.... The point Im trying to make is that any drug has the potential when abused to have severe psychiatric side effects. Epecially the ones that we all take on a normal basis.

Im just tired of the Im better than thou atittude that some people have over this situation.

Make sure you all remember that next time some cancer patient needs steriods to live.

You are all pointing out one drug, just like people point out one breed of dog when an attact goes down. But no one cares when the family dalmation tears into someone.