Chris Benoit

sockgirl77

Omg...

Vrai, are you hiding something between you and mainman?

Attachments

• costume-chicken-cluck.jpg
    costume-chicken-cluck.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 102

lovinmaryland

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/26/cops-confirm-benoit-killing-spree/

Officials have confirmed the horrifying details in the deaths of wrestling superstar Chris Benoit and his family.

In a statement by a member of the Fayetteville Sheriff's Department, "Mr, Benoit had sometime, possibly Friday, murdered his wife by asphyxiation. Sometime shortly after that, the same for his son Daniel and sometime later ... committed suicide by hanging himself in the basement area."

According to officials, Nancy was bound at the wrists and feet, with a towel wrapped around her body, and blood was found underneath her head. A Bible was also reportedly found near each one of the bodies.

Police have also confirmed that prescription drugs and steroids were found in the house.

Benoit was found hanging in a weight room in his house. Cops say that he used a cord from one of his workout machines as a makeshift noose. Authorities also believe that Benoit died on Saturday.

Toxick

Splat
lovinmaryland said:
In a statement by a member of the Fayetteville Sheriff's Department, "Mr, Benoit had sometime, possibly Friday, murdered his wife by asphyxiation.

Bummer. He was one of my favorite wrestlers too. He was a great technical wrestler and did some moves that left me :faint:

I thought that he was sane.

Too bad he had to disgrace everything anyone ever gave him credit for.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601082&sid=aAXMP3EEsTKg&refer=canada

Stamford, Connecticut-based WWE, which stages choreographed matches in which the winner is determined beforehand, has a $1.15 billion market capitalization. Its shares were down 31 cents at $16.07 in New York Stock Exchange composite trading at 3:23 p.m.

The stock reached a 52-week high of $18.60 on May 3, when the company reported a 60 percent gain in first-quarter profit to $15.1 million from $9.45 million. The company said sales of toys and video games helped drive the increase.

This should be an interesting stock to watch...
http://www.nyse.com/about/listed/wwe.html

Toxick

Splat
vraiblonde said:
He probably was before he started taking steroids.

Maybe McMahon will finally get the message.
But I doubt it.

Aside:
It's interesting that Vince McMahon faked his own death over the weekend. Benoit really took the wind out his sails for that story-line.

Did they ever reveal who exploded Vince? They were supposed to do that monday, but I heard they ended up having a memorial for Benoit instead.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Toxick said:
Maybe McMahon will finally get the message.
But I doubt it.

Aside:
It's interesting that Vince McMahon faked his own death over the weekend. Benoit really took the wind out his sails for that story-line.

Did they ever reveal who exploded Vince? They were supposed to do that monday, but I heard they ended up having a memorial for Benoit instead.
Wow, i thought you were older...

I have a 15 year old that's a fan too.. Maybe the two of you could get together and play matchboxes or something.

Toxick

Splat
itsbob said:
Wow, i thought you were older...

I have a 15 year old that's a fan too.. Maybe the two of you could get together and play matchboxes or something.

As long as he doesn't act like a curmudgeonly old fart.

Mikeinsmd

lovinmaryland said:
http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/26/cops-confirm-benoit-killing-spree/

Officials have confirmed the horrifying details in the deaths of wrestling superstar Chris Benoit and his family.

In a statement by a member of the Fayetteville Sheriff's Department, "Mr, Benoit had sometime, possibly Friday, murdered his wife by asphyxiation. Sometime shortly after that, the same for his son Daniel and sometime later ... committed suicide by hanging himself in the basement area."

According to officials, Nancy was bound at the wrists and feet, with a towel wrapped around her body, and blood was found underneath her head. A Bible was also reportedly found near each one of the bodies.

Police have also confirmed that prescription drugs and steroids were found in the house.

Benoit was found hanging in a weight room in his house. Cops say that he used a cord from one of his workout machines as a makeshift noose. Authorities also believe that Benoit died on Saturday.
Not sure if it was mentioned 3 or 4 times in this thread but did you all hear that Chris Benoit killed his wife and kid then hung himself a day later? :dead:

Wrastlins real bruther!! :wench:

Oh but he's a hero. :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mikeinsmd said:
Not sure if it was mentioned 3 or 4 times in this thread but did you all hear that Chris Benoit killed his wife and kid then hung himself a day later?
Really??? You should start a tread! :faint:

Pooh31

Well now we all know what happened. Its a shame that he had to do it though, I really liked him, but now I have no respect for him. He did not have to take out his whole family, he should have just offed himself and let his child have a life. But it does not supurise me, I told my husband last night I really hoped that it was not a murder/suicide.