Clarke's Landing: Saturday, Sept 24th

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
appyday said:
Yeah bikes and horses dont mix...horse apples mess up the bikes and loud bikes mess up the horses... :lol:
:lol: Did a Leonardtown parade a few years ago with ABATE. One of the horses in front of us must have eaten at Taco Bell, obvioulsy wasn't feeling well.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
huntr1 said:
BS Gal is eating for 2?:yikes: :baby:
Now, how did that get started???? I'm not eating for two. I am not sure we will be there, being me and the non-formulite. Waiting for her response. Too scared to come alone.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
appyday said:
Psssttt APS they eat grass ummmm GREEN grass and the more nervous the more runny...

:howdy: Catt....looking forward to seeing you on Sat...will Otter be there? Jazz is coming to take pics..she says no need to Otter to bring his camera she takes better pics then him anyway :shrug:
No pictures.

fttrsbeerwench

ME ! ME ! ME !
But I might have to bring my monsters if I can't drop 'em off at their grammas on the way down the street...I have got to go to the fair Saturday, since I have the rest of my weekend booked up..
Going to DOVER on Sunday!:thewave:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
appyday said:
:howdy: Catt....looking forward to seeing you on Sat...will Otter be there? Jazz is coming to take pics..she says no need to Otter to bring his camera she takes better pics then him anyway :shrug:

It will be fun. Yeah, he's coming but will be a spectator. Just me and the Boxers will be walking with you guys. What is the theme again?

K

Kizzy

appyday said:
Psssttt APS they eat grass ummmm GREEN grass and the more nervous the more runny...

What time is your parade?