Clarke's Landing: Saturday, Sept 24th

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
North Carolina. Back home. :huggy:
:sad: Does your computer work there?

We're moving to Lake Gaston in four years. Maybe we'll finally meet face-to-face! :cheesy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:
:sad: Does your computer work there?

We're moving to Lake Gaston in four years. Maybe we'll finally meet face-to-face! :cheesy:
Yes, it will work. :lol:

We'll be in Northeast NC, an hour or so south of Norfolk.

fttrsbeerwench

OK! Change of plan...
I"m not going to Dover.. I'm gonn wait and go at the end of this month with the secret boyfriend.. The first offer was ok, but not nearly as fun..
So as long as the secret boyfriend doesn't have baggage..I'm gonna rock out with my crock out come Oct. 23rd!!!WHOOT!.
All I need is a bottle of Jagermeister and it's on! I love the races... Good party!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
fttrsbeerwench said:
OK! Change of plan...
I"m not going to Dover.. I'm gonn wait and go at the end of this month with the secret boyfriend.. The first offer was ok, but not nearly as fun..
So as long as the secret boyfriend doesn't have baggage..I'm gonna rock out with my crock out come Oct. 23rd!!!WHOOT!.
All I need is a bottle of Jagermeister and it's on! I love the races... Good party!
Who is your secret boyfriend? Inquiring minds need to know.

fttrsbeerwench

BS Gal said:
Who is your secret boyfriend? Inquiring minds need to know.
Have you ever met a person.. Who was so attractive, had so much in commmon with you, who was so amazing that you couldn't help but want them near you?
Someone who you just loved to watch walk, talk, drink from a glass?
I have such a friend...
He is beauty incarnate. A masterpiece of flesh and fantasy. He is so manly, it takes my breath away.. So funny and so strange that rarely he finds another person with whom he can connect.. And he tells me so.
He is WAAAAAAY out of my league..But leaves flowers on my door step in the middle of the night.
He's like friggin' Tarzan and has no idea how HOTTTTTTTT he is. Which makes him hotter!
Sexiest lips ever. Works like a dog. Likes my kids and in over six months, has been a gentleman everytime.. Well, except that ONE time...:nottelling:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
fttrsbeerwench said:
Have you ever met a person.. Who was so attractive, had so much in commmon with you, who was so amazing that you couldn't help but want them near you?
I have such a friend...
He is beauty incarnate. A masterpiece of flesh and fantasy. He is so manly, it takes my breath away.. So funny and so strange that rarely he finds another person with whom he can connect.. And he tells me so.
He is WAAAAAAY out of my league..But leaves flowers on my door step in the middle of the night.
He's like friggin' Tarzan and has no idea how HOTTTTTTTT he is. Which makes him hotter!
Sexiest lips ever. Works like a dog. Likes my kids and in over six months, has been a gentleman everytime.. Well, except that ONE time...:nottelling:
I loves to see you happy :huggy: Tarzan swoops Beerwench away :dance:
Shall we call you Jane :confused:

fttrsbeerwench said:
I have such a friend...

Wow... sounds like Casanova reincarnated... not too many men like that around these parts...:popcorn:

rack'm

Jaded
fttrsbeerwench said:
I have such a friend...

:yay: May the dream never end.........

fttrsbeerwench

kwillia said:
Wow... sounds like Casanova reincarnated... not too many men like that around these parts...:popcorn:

AND! He's a county boy...People say he's crazy but I understand him...He is a tree climbing farm boy who takes me out in the woods and shows me plants and bugs... I love it!

Sadly though, we are just friends.. He has a girlfriend..... She doesn't like to go out in the woods or fish and hunt like I do. So he and I take hang out drinking Jager and talking about how we both want to live in Montana, away from the world someday.
There is so much "tension" between us that people say, "Why don't you two just go **** each others brains out.. But he's not like that and I like her.. We all went out drinking a few weeks ago.. I feel that she suspects that we are more than friends.. But we aren't.... I wouldn't want it that way....
It's ok with me that he has a girlfriend.. Sex ruins the best friendships and as long as things remain this way . I get the best of him without having to deal with his sh*t.
He says the flowers are just to make me smile.. He can't believe I am single and says that men throw themselves at me at the bar because I have a sexy mouth and a slight lisp...He told me that I looked good enough to eat and that me ass is phat and I'm sexy when I'm walking through the woods with beer in both hands, girlie shoes and a gun slung over my shoulder...:lmao: He swears that one day my prince will come, driving a big truck(like his), waving a fox tail and a copy of "Leaves of Grass".