Climate Nutter Protests

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hayhoe takes pride in blocking not just internet trolls, but anyone who shares content she deems “hate.”

Screenshot-2024-06-12-at-7.42.27-AM-1024x502.png

Users who questioned her methods were scolded and told to review her previous posts purporting “humans are the dominant source of warming.”

Screenshot-2024-06-12-at-8.00.26-AM-1024x864.png
Screenshot-2024-06-12-at-8.01.54-AM-1024x363.png

“As a female climate scientist, blocking is the only thing that makes my engagement here on Twitter/X possible,” Hayhoe wrote last year, openly worrying that people who see an alternate viewpoint on climate change will “engage with it.”

Hayhoe is described by the New York Times as “one of the nation’s most effective communicators on climate change.” Several people claiming to be her former students asserted on Rate My Professor that she inappropriately used university resources to propagandize students in favor of the leftist climate change agenda she professionally touts.

One reviewer who allegedly took the class in 2022 said Hayhoe used a “misleading” course description to lure students into her classroom under the guise of a political science credit for upperclassmen. Her ultimate goal, however, was “creating climate activists” out of them.

Another accused the “closed minded” Hayhoe of “using political science to propagate her activism.”

“She should not be teaching this course as a Political Science class. This course was focused on proving her claims as a climatologist rather than focusing on the political division the subject causes like she promised. She lied about the intent,” the 2022 review states.

In a 2020 post, Hayhoe admitted that Texas Tech students are less willing to take a class if it contains the word “climate” because “they are self-selecting and not taking it if they don’t accept the science.”

“If the content includes climate but it’s not in the title, they were. Which is a bigger problem IMHO!” she wrote.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So apparently there's a hashtag, #SummerofHeat, along with a website, summerofheat.org. We haven't visited the site, but we do know that, yes, it's hot in the summer. That's called weather.

Climate alarmists decided to converge on Citibank Wednesday to protest its funding of fossil fuels, which were probably responsible for getting all of those protesters there.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
More nutters - they felt the need to protest the final grouping at the 18th green with smoke/powder canisters. Security (city police) shut them down quick, a couple good tackles, and hopefully a wood shampoo.

Grumpy

More nutters - they felt the need to protest the final grouping at the 18th green with smoke/powder canisters. Security (city police) shut them down quick, a couple good tackles, and hopefully a wood shampoo.
Was watching that, when I saw the 1st guy I started laughing and here we go....I remember the old days when it was just streakers..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Animal Rights Activists Banned Killing Invasive Animals, a Month Later Everyone Was Shocked​

glhs837

Power with Control
Start knocking on windows. " Excuse me, I'm gathering a small team. I need three draggers and four watchers. Please join me in clearing the trash off this highway so we can all get about our business"