CNN: "They R So Poor & So Black"...

Triggerfish

Qpid said:
THE MAN SAID IT...it wasn't taken out of context.

So you agree with what he said eh? :lol: go ahead let it allllll out.

You didnt need to hear the whole commentary to see that what he said he actually said.

you think the video was doctored based on what site its posted from???

people are so naive :lmao:

Are you that stupid? I said it was taken out of context.....We don't know what else he said before the video began nor after. It sounded like it started somewhere in the middle and it kept on going. Yeah, a site that has Family Guy: Peter on ectasy is really reputable..........and you call me naive.

Qpid

Triggerfish said:
Are you that stupid? I said it was taken out of context.....We don't know what else he said before the video began nor after. Yeah, a site that has Family Guy: Peter on ectasy is really reputable..........and you call me naive.

your going to end up putting your foot in your mouth :lol:

what if i posted it from the cnn website...

would that make you feel better? :confused:

would that make you still say it was taken out of context? :lol:

Triggerfish

Girl caught cheating on webcam
Jedi buys a car
Crazy guy runs over a teenager
Chris Rock: How to not get your @$$ kicked
Body slam from roof
Girl has orgasm under hypnosis
Maury: guy finds out he's not the father
How to screw your friend over
Bill Gates gets the blue screen

yeah.....it looks like a really reputable website. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
vraiblonde said:
What the hell does that mean? Is that Kennedy for "rampant"?
I thought I was the only one who caught that.....

Especially with all the ignorance stuff flying around in here.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Pete said:
You will notice the New England Kennedy's are all white, not a black Kennedy among them, the racists.
Maybe they could adopt a few from N'awlins. Surely, the Kennedy's could spare one of their mansions to give shelter to some of the newly-homeless.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Qpid said:
before i signed on i read threads on this board and saw how alot of things were related to race....

the first thing i said was "ignorance runs rampid" when there was a thread about ebonics.

and from then the leech mob came out.... :lmao:

Qdip, you idiot. Rampid is not a word. You are too stupid to know that.

What is a "leech mob"? You probably mean Lynch mob, named after William Lynch who would hang British loyalists without trial during the revolutionary war.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
MMDad said:
Qdip, you idiot. Rampid is not a word. You are too stupid to know that.

What is a "leech mob"? You probably mean Lynch mob, named after William Lynch who would hang British loyalists without trial during the revolutionary war.
Hmm, I didn't see that post you quoted. (And I don't feel like rummaging through 10 pages to find it now.) The funny thing is, when she made that first post, she dropped and ran; she had no interest in presenting any sort of true thought, as many others had. Nowadays she can't shut up.

I now realize how fortunate we were with her introductory behavior.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Can anyone explain what happen on the FRONT...

...PAGE of the Post today???

White people being rescued from their home! Crying, filthy, exhausted and...white.

I thought there was some sort of policy about that sort of thing...???

Silly, we have to rescue ALL the blacks before we begin to recue ANY whites, lest the charges of discrimination and racism start flying (oops too late!) Those people must have been light skinned or something....

P.S- Qupid we are still waiting for that clip from a reputable site.