Could you forgive your cheating spouse?

HappyMOM

:jerry:What if you caught your spouse cheating with their coworker? Could you forgive and forget with the two of them still working together? Would you make your spouse quit his/her job? Would you even bother trying to reconcile?

smoothmarine187

:jerry:What if you caught your spouse cheating with their coworker? Could you forgive and forget with the two of them still working together? Would you make your spouse quit his/her job? Would you even bother trying to reconcile?

I would whip her coworkers ass and then smash his balls with the clawed end of a hammer.

KWAK

Tried to forgive him - but no, I can't. Doesn't matter who it was or where he cheated. I'm happier now being single and regret trying to reconcile in the first place.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I have NEVER forgiven my ex-husband for cheating. I think Smoothmarine has a great idea. :boxing: I did catch him in the act on my couch with a 17 year old. Cutting off his manhood did cross my mind - several times.

kelb

art imitating life
I have NEVER forgiven my ex-husband for cheating. I think Smoothmarine has a great idea. :boxing: I did catch him in the act on my couch with a 17 year old. Cutting off his manhood did cross my mind - several times.

:shocking:

signora

I think it depends on the individual and how much they are willing to forgive the person - also for some it depends on the circumstances of the marriages (e.g. children and finances). I think for some people they can overcome it while w/others it stays in their mind where the wonders and lack of trust are always there and try to rehash what the other person did.

I would not make the person quit their job especially if it's a decent job, good wages, etc. You can't always run from the problems especially w/cheating because if it's going to happen - it's going to happen.

Nanny Pam

If my husband cheats....he's history.
Period.
Case closed.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Forgave him twice (not with his coworkers). The third time there just was no going back (still not with a coworker). I agree it doesn't matter who it is with. Betrayal is still betrayal. Oh, there is one exception - had it been one of our children I'd be incarcerated right now and he'd be dead.

mrweb

Iron City

If a married dude ever touched my 17 y.o. daughter, he had better pray he makes it to the police to turn himself in before I got to him.