Court: Man Can Sue Over Surprise Pregnancy

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

...how aobut THIS:

zzziiiiiiiippppppp..."yes mam, I'd like to make a deposit...

....and I need a receipt to..."

morganj614

Larry Gude said:
For one, this should spark a wave of better manners by men.

Him: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Him: (10 seconds later) So, you wanna talk? Maybe go catch some dinner? How was your day? Is that a new hairdoo? etc...

We'll talk after I freeze this gift. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Or how about...

...the return of big, long post intimacy kisses???

:love:

Leave her 'speechless' or whip out your checkbook, eh????

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
My belief is that she probably did use a condom and that she saved/stored the "deposit" in the condom until she could go to the kitchen and dig out the turkey baster from the junk drawer. It sounds improbable that she kept the deposit in her mouth until she could accomplish said meeting of sperm with egg.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Uhh...

My belief is that she probably did use a condom and that she saved/stored the "deposit" in the condom until she could go to the kitchen and dig out the turkey baster from the junk drawer. It sounds improbable that she kept the deposit in her mouth until she could accomplish said meeting of sperm with egg.

Have you been giving this alot of thought?

:lmao:

morganj614

BadGirl said:

It was a gift...Think of how the tree will look at Christmas. :lmao: :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Great...

...now...

Think of how the tree will look at Christmas

...I'll never be able to look at those strings of little white lights the same again...

"Well, this is a nice tree. Self moisturizing..."

morganj614

Larry Gude said:
...now...

...I'll never be able to look at those strings of little white lights the same again...

"Well, this is a nice tree. Self moisturizing..."

OMg..the icicles! :killingme

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Larry Gude said:
Have you been giving this alot of thought?

:lmao:
I do want a baby, but not under those conditions. However, that turkey baster idea obviously does work.... :whistle:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
morganj614 said:
Well how do WE know?..lol. and the "D"head should have worn flavored protection if he didn't want his gift being used. :moon: :smoochy:

Its completely moronic to suggest a guy should have to worry about getting someone pregnant through oral sex. As for whether she did it, the defense lawyer doesn't seem to be arguing that she didn't do that. He just argued it wasn't "truly extreme and outrageous: (which suggests the guy is correct in what she did. Otherwise, the lawyers argument would have simply been he got her pregnant). It sounds like she fessed up to it. Its probably also easily proven since there is a medical record of her being insemenated.

morganj614

FromTexas said:
Its completely moronic to suggest a guy should have to worry about getting someone pregnant through oral sex. As for whether she did it, the defense lawyer doesn't seem to be arguing that she didn't do that. He just argued it wasn't "truly extreme and outrageous: (which suggests the guy is correct in what she did. Otherwise, the lawyers argument would have simply been he got her pregnant). It sounds like she fessed up to it. Its probably also easily proven since there is a medical record of her being insemenated.

:ahem: No matter what, the fact of herpes and other diseases that could land upon his manhood would dick-tate the use of a condom...As for getting pregnant through oral, now that you know, wrap the burrito.