Cowboys get smacked down!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Classy Catt Purrs!

Originally posted by cattitude
Penn, I'm impressed. What a class gentleman you are! Better luck next year!
:sad: Catt, I'm still licking my wounds; I was over at Ruby Tuesday's last night with Summer and Jesse, Jeff and Myra, with my friend Joyce for dinner, and I was was watching the game in silence(none of the others seemed to be noticing there was a game on!). So I saw them build the lead, quietly applauding each TD, and takeaway, even that rookie Shockey doing his dumb@ssed dances. Then I made a dumb manoever, and informed the table that the Giants were kicking 49er butt. My bad, 'cause the next time I looked up, the game had changed rapidly, and not in the Giants favor!- Joyce said to me, "you spoke too soon!". Boy was she ever right. Oh, well, Just like the Redskins - there's always next year!!

:wah: penn

J

justhangn

Re: Classy Catt Purrs!

Originally posted by penncam
:sad: Catt, I'm still licking my wounds; I was over at Ruby Tuesday's last night with Summer and Jesse, Jeff and Myra, with my friend Joyce for dinner, and I was was watching the game in silence(none of the others seemed to be noticing there was a game on!). So I saw them build the lead, quietly applauding each TD, and takeaway, even that rookie Shockey doing his dumb@ssed dances. Then I made a dumb manoever, and informed the table that the Giants were kicking 49er butt. My bad, 'cause the next time I looked up, the game had changed rapidly, and not in the Giants favor!- Joyce said to me, "you spoke too soon!". Boy was she ever right. Oh, well, Just like the Redskins - there's always next year!!

:wah: penn

Did you watch the Browns and Steelers game??

Talk about giving up the game. :bonk: :bonk:

SmallTown

Football season!
And once again, after the Giants game I was looking for Shockey to see some more new dance moves.. But nothing.. Guess he decided to quit giving free shows and now charges in the locker room..

I remember when Holtz was at ND and they asked him about players celebrating after making a catch, a big hit, etc.. He said he didn't mind, as long as they also danced when they fumbled, missed a tackle, or got buried into the ground..

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Classy Catt Purrs!

Originally posted by justhangn
Did you watch the Browns and Steelers game??

Talk about giving up the game. :bonk: :bonk:

:shocked: Yeah, and that was one amazing ending to a football game!! I couldn't believe it!

penn