cowboys vs. redskins

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Every team wants to be the Steelers.

THAT is why the Redskins are going to hand out 50,000 Garnet and Gold towels, for FREE - at the Dallas/'Skins game at FedEx Field! :lmao:

There were thousands more Terrible Towels in evidence, at that last game, and that appears to have pizzed a lot of Redskin fans off!

I got that from Redskins Radio, the other morning, on 92.7 FM. It made me laugh my butt off, listening to Colin Cowherd discribing the outrage from those folks!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Every team wants to be the Steelers.
The Skins PR staff were a few weeks too late and the fans are lettin' them have it now.:lol:

A few guys tried to get them to give out burgundy towels before the Steelers game. The idea was that there would be both burgundy and gold flying.:lol:

I wish they'd give out something better, like seat cushions. Then we could let them fly.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
If Redskin 'fans' didn't sell their tickets we wouldn't have this problem.

You know, Ott and I were talking about this last night. The owner has priced the FANS out of the stadium. People that used to attend RFK were fans...they'd had tickets forever..many since Griffith stadium. Now, it's an "event" and people go to say they were at a game and if it's inconvenient, they sell their tickets. Heck, I bet most of the people who have season tickets see them as a way to make money and they go to the highest bidder.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

You know, Ott and I were talking about this last night. The owner has priced the FANS out of the stadium. People that used to attend RFK were fans...they'd had tickets forever..many since Griffith stadium. Now, it's an "event" and people go to say they were at a game and if it's inconvenient, they sell their tickets. Heck, I bet most of the people who have season tickets see them as a way to make money and they go to the highest bidder.

...with our waiting list it is criminal that tickets go to the fans of other teams.

Otter

Nothing to see here
...with our waiting list it is criminal that tickets go to the fans of other teams.

The waiting list is quickly becoming non-existant, with the pricing going thru the roof and alot of fans' total dislike of Snyder, tickets aren't being renewed like they used to. Hell, I get freebie club level seats sometimes, with a parking pass, and it still costs me $100 to go up there. The people going to the games now are just like the folks that went to Camden Yards when it first opened, more interested in the wave than whats happening on the field. It's a happening, "I wanna be seen there"; not a football game.

Kerad

The Skins PR staff were a few weeks too late and the fans are lettin' them have it now.:lol:

A few guys tried to get them to give out burgundy towels before the Steelers game. The idea was that there would be both burgundy and gold flying.:lol:

I wish they'd give out something better, like seat cushions. Then we could let them fly.

My point wasn't about that. Though it is hilarious how the Pittsburgh fans (Penguins first, and now, Steelers) invade DC and take it over. :lmao:

My point is about towels. Oh look...how original! We'll wave towels now..too. Because the Steelers do it!!!!

Now EVERY team tries the towels.

Come up with your own ritual.

Sad.

PsyOps

Pixelated
My point is about towels. Oh look...how original! We'll wave towels now..too. Because the Steelers do it!!!!

Now EVERY team tries the towels.

Come up with your own ritual.

Sad.

This is just plain silly.

"We waved towels first so we own it!":tantrum

:pete:

A friend of mine, whose a Cowboy fan, just texted me to let me know that the Cowboys won 17-14. He's in Puerto Rico right now and apparently they already showed the game down there. Sorry to spoil the game for everyone - but I figure I'll watch anyway just in case he was wrong. :shrug:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
A friend of mine, whose a Cowboy fan, just texted me to let me know that the Cowboys won 17-14. He's in Puerto Rico right now and apparently they already showed the game down there. Sorry to spoil the game for everyone - but I figure I'll watch anyway just in case he was wrong. :shrug:

You just gave a few 'Skins fans a coronary attack! :lmao:

Kerad

This is just plain silly.

"We waved towels first so we own it!":tantrum

:pete:

The Steelers do own it.

Every other team's fans are pretenders.

Nothing was funnier than seeing the Steelers D'men waving for the crowd to get loud......at FedEx. :killingme And the crowd responded!!! :lmao:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!

:lmao:
That made my day.

Kerad

Eat sh!t PITT :boxing:

They did not.

Will the Redskins eat Cowboy sh!t??? Time will tell. but looking at this division, this may as well be a playoff game. The NFC South is going to suck up a couple playoff spots, at least.

Go Cowboys!

T

toppick08

The Steelers do own it.

Every other team's fans are pretenders.
Nothing was funnier than seeing the Steelers D'men waving for the crowd to get loud......at FedEx. :killingme And the crowd responded!!! :lmao:

:bs:

Philly fans rule.