cowboys vs. redskins

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Redskins fans got owned by Steelers fans in FedEX...all over worldwide TV.

That's the end of your story.

The Redskins dream to someday become what the Steelers have been, and continue to be.

...and THAT is your explanation why they aren't there now?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Redskins fans got owned by Steelers fans in FedEX...all over worldwide TV.

That's the end of your story.

The Redskins dream to someday become what the Steelers have been, and continue to be.

I'll grant you that the Steelers are a good team. However, Steelers have a lot of bandwagon fans, just like Dallas. I know people who've tossed their Dallas jackets, hats, etc. and bought Steelers stuff lately. Same goes with the Pats. People always want to be associated with a winner.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Will the Redskins eat Cowboy sh!t??? Time will tell. but looking at this division, this may as well be a playoff game. The NFC South is going to suck up a couple playoff spots, at least.

Go Cowboys!

I have to agree --- this game tonight is shaping up, and looking more and more like a playoff game.

A lot is riding on it. Will the Redskins measure up to the challenge??

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I'll grant you that the Steelers are a good team. However, Steelers have a lot of bandwagon fans, just like Dallas.

Not really. Steelers fans are closet fans. They usually move away and don't say a word until they win a Monday night game.
:lmao:

Kerad

...and THAT is your explanation why they aren't there now?

That's a general statement.

You post so many crap threads that not many even bother to click on them, anymore.

Maybe the Steelers fans stayed home. Maybe they were buying beer and hotdogs in the concourse.

What we do know, is they did not sell their seats to the opposing fans. Unlike Redskins fans.

Kerad

Not really. Steelers fans are closet fans. They usually move away and don't say a word until they win a Monday night game.
:lmao:

Please. I've seen you Redskins fans through the years.

You can't say crap about another team's fans. You guys suck.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
How do you feel about the special olympics? Because your team is in a division with Cleveland and Cincinnati.

I guess your Steelers don't look as good at second place in the AFC north.

Kerad

I have to agree --- this game tonight is shaping up, and looking more and more like a playoff game.

A lot is riding on it. Will the Redskins measure up to the challenge??

I would expect either the Skins to win this in a blow out, or lose it at the last minute.

the Cowboys have been dysfunctional, and will the timing be down between Romo and his WR's????

the Skins should win this.

Kerad

How do you feel about the special olympics? Because your team is in a division with Cleveland and Cincinnati.

I guess your Steelers don't look as good at second place in the AFC north.

:lol:

You're sportin' the Special Olympics flag. If the Steelers lose today, they still have 1st in the division.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Steelers are up one point, 11 - 10, with 5 ticks on the clock left!!

San Diego has the ball on their own 25!

Fumble!! Pittsburgh runs it in! Game over! Wow!!