cowboys vs. redskins

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I really hope that you are not a real Dallas fan.
If so, (you tittie smooching and rubbing, dick head of a man) I need to find another team.

Douche!

You ought to darn well know I am a NY Giants fan; been one longer than you've been alive!

However, a Redskins loss would mean a little breathing room for the 1st place team in the NFC East.

Ahem - do you recall who that team is? :lmao:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The Steelers do own it.

Every other team's fans are pretenders.

Nothing was funnier than seeing the Steelers D'men waving for the crowd to get loud......at FedEx. :killingme And the crowd responded!!! :lmao:

Actually I thought it was pretty funny in a sick kind of sad kind of way.

BUT...................

:tantrum:bawl:MY TOWELS. THEY'RE MINE..... ALL MINE.... MINE MINE MINE:bawl: :tantrum

:baby:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Douche!

You ought to darn well know I am a NY Giants fan; been one longer than you've been alive!

However, a Redskins loss would mean a little breathing room for the 1st place team in the NFC East.

Ahem - do you recall who that team is? :lmao:

The team that has the easiest schedule in our division? :starcat:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
My point wasn't about that. Though it is hilarious how the Pittsburgh fans (Penguins first, and now, Steelers) invade DC and take it over. :lmao:

My point is about towels. Oh look...how original! We'll wave towels now..too. Because the Steelers do it!!!!

Now EVERY team tries the towels.

Come up with your own ritual.

Sad.

Once a Penguins or Steelers fan from PA, always a Penguins/Steelers fan, even when living in Maryland/DC/Virginia. What I find so amazing is how the DC area fans whine so much when their team loses. It's never "we did this wrong", it's always "they did this...or the stars were just against us that night". :barf: Even on TV this evening during pre-game hype a local sportscaster was whining about the Steeler game. It's over, the Steelers won, get over it & play better next time! I think it's absolutely hysterical that so many Terrible Towels were flying in Fedex Field! No one will ever be able to duplicate Myron Cope and the Terrible Towel no matter how hard they try. Redskins, go back to the drawing board & think up your own method for getting fans to show their support or is that too hard for you? :elaine:

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The team that has the easiest schedule in our division? :starcat:

Last time I caught the remaining line up - on NFL Today - it was the Washington Redskins! They got the weakest schedule remaining. Except for their masters - the NY Football GIANTS!! :boxing:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Portis...lookin' good. :yay:

I smell a rat; Portis is looking real good so far. They hinted he wouldn't start the game. Fooled the Cowboys bigtime!

Oops! Touchdown - Washington Redskins!!

OK, Dallas, you're in a big hole! Watcha got??

Rael

Supper's Ready
I smell a rat; Portis is looking real good so far. They hinted he wouldn't start the game. Fooled the Cowboys bigtime!

Oops! Touchdown - Washington Redskins!!

OK, Dalla, you're in a hole! Watcha got??

I think all teams do that all of the time. JMHO. :shrug:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I have to admit - Washington's Defense is stymieing Romo and the Dallas Offense so far. Just when they seem to be moving the ball, a first down or two, the 'Skins step up their efforts. :yay:

Wham! Take that!

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Last time I caught the remaining line up - on NFL Today - it was the Washington Redskins! They got the weakest schedule remaining. Except for their masters - the NY Football GIANTS!! :boxing:

That's because we had a rough 8 weeks. BTW, Derek Anderson says hi and wanted to thank the G-men for the good times a couple of weeks ago.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...it's always just good fun watching TO get knocked on his ass time and again!

Skins, aside from the opening drive, don't look as sharp as teams normally do coming off the bye.

Samuels, Portis and Moss; Kudo's for playing and playing well!!!