cracked ribs

SoccerMom2

what can you do for them? I think I cracked a few coughing a week ago and have to say its very painful. I don't wish this on my worst enemy.

Thats nothing. I have been coughing so bad my uterus started to fall out. Doc gave a little shove to put it back in place and im all good (for now). No pain meds. So stop whining!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Thats nothing. I have been coughing so bad my uterus started to fall out. Doc gave a little shove to put it back in place and im all good (for now). No pain meds. So stop whining!

I coughed my bladder loose and now it swings in a hammock :yikes:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
First he put his left hand on my left shoulder, then he put his right hand on my right shoulder and then he started pushing...hey wait a minute

MMDad

Lem Putt
There was someone at work who thought she cracked her ribs, but it turned out to be hypochondria. JP, have you been tested for hypochondria?

There was someone at work who thought she cracked her ribs, but it turned out to be hypochondria. JP, have you been tested for hypochondria?

Is that when you have too many mitochondria in your cells?

I have that....

I think....

Wait... what are the symptoms?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Crazy... Doc said if it comes all the way out they are going to just remove it. Im like good one less thing to worry about.

My uterus fell out long ago so I'm good :yay: But I did cough a hemorrhoid right off my ass and boy did that hurt :yikes: