Crazy, Psycho & Stalking....

Qurious

Im On 1.
aps45819 said:
So you're saying that women are easily manipulated and can't form opinions without help or direction from a man.
Based on that, do you think women should be allowed to vote or will some man mesmerize them into voting for a bad person?

Most women can't see a wolf in sheeps clothing. They trust and hope he's sincere and telling her the truth only to find out he's a sly wolf who only wanted to steal the panties. Is that her fault for trusting him? A woman cant have her guard up all the time....

"im not like the last guy, trust me" - how many of you have used this only to get what you wanted and never call again.

Qurious said:
Most women can't see a wolf in sheeps clothing. They trust and hope he's sincere and telling her the truth only to find out he's a sly wolf who only wanted to steal the panties. Is that her fault for trusting him? A woman cant have her guard up all the time....

"im not like the last guy, trust me" - how many of you have used this only to get what you wanted and never call again.
I feel the need to repeat myself... Even if she made a bad choice, why do you think that justifies her becoming physically violent...:confused:

Qurious

Im On 1.
sweetpea said:
I think maybe there's your clue...

I was told this after he spit in my face and i punched him in his.

A man throws that word around similiar to the word b*tch. As a matter of fact he may put it in combination form to fit his purpose -

"you psycho b*tch" :rolleyes:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Qurious said:

This all seems to be stemming from a lost pair of pants or panties. I love lots of undies, want me to send you a pair? :poorbaby:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Qurious said:
That really works?
$hit I wish I new that during my single days.

Qurious

Im On 1.
kwillia said:
I feel the need to repeat myself... Even if she made a bad choice, why do you think that justifies her becoming physically violent...:confused:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :confused:

rack'm

Jaded
Qurious said:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :confused:

1. Why can't women take their time in choosing the next donor??
2. IF women know men are dogs, why do they keep playing the game??

Qurious

Im On 1.
Gail O'Toole was convicted of simple assault and sentenced to six months probation for acts she committed against her ex-lover.

On Wednesday, the civil suit went to court, where O'Toole's ex-boyfriend claimed her "outrageous" and "inhumane" acts are worth thousands in damages.

Ken Slaby said he was in love with O'Toole five years ago.

He even admitted he was devastated when O'Toole broke it off.

So, when O'Toole invited him over to her Murrysville home to rekindle a friendship, he said he agreed.

Slaby said O'Toole even went to his house in Pittsburgh to pick him up.

But according to Slaby, the night took a turn when O'Toole got angry about Slaby's new love.

Slaby said O'Toole waited until he fell asleep and glued his penis to his stomach, glued his testicle to his leg and glued the cheeks of his buttocks together.

Then came the nail polish.

Slaby claimed O'Toole dumped it all over his head.

When he woke up, Slaby said O'Toole threw him out.

He didn't have a car, so he was forced to walk one mile down Route 22 to call 911 and Murrysville police, Slaby said.

When asked if in his 23 years as a police officer he had seen anything like this, Patrolman Joseph Malone of the Murrysville Police Department said, "No, I can't say I have."

At the hospital, oils did little to remove the glue. Nurses actually had to peel it off.

Slaby underwent treatment from a dermatologist several times afterward.

O'Toole's attorney said this was part of routine sexual activity between the couple -- acts that he agreed to -- incidents that should have stayed in the bedroom.

But Slaby said O'Toole told him she planned the acts since the break up. According to Slaby, O'Toole came up with script and followed it to the letter because she was angry that he had moved on.

Slaby said his injuries included severe burning on parts of his body, impingement of normal bodily functions and discoloration of his hair.

The 10 men and two women on the jury can award Slaby $30,000 or more.

Their decision is expected late on Thursday.

Qurious said:
I was told this after he spit in my face and i punched him in his.

A man throws that word around similiar to the word b*tch. As a matter of fact he may put it in combination form to fit his purpose -

"you psycho b*tch" :rolleyes:
Hmmmm
Sounds like a loving relationship...

Schits gotta be pretty bad to make a man spit in your face...not slap the piss outta ya... but spit in your face.

Have you called Springer yet?

Qurious

Im On 1.
rack'm said:
1. Why can't women take their time in choosing the next donor??
2. IF women know men are dogs, why do they keep playing the game??

thats why i dropped out of the game

Qurious

Im On 1.
sweetpea said:
Hmmmm
Sounds like a loving relationship...

Schits gotta be pretty bad to make a man spit in your face...not slap the piss outta ya... but spit in your face.

Have you called Springer yet?

your sarcasm stings.

rack'm

Jaded
Qurious said:
thats why i dropped out of the game

What happened to dating? When did the tide turn that said, "Women, if you don't lay down you'll miss the good guys".......it's quite the opposite actually. The good guys aren’t into cheap b!tches because they know that she’s been ridden like a pony at the fair.